insane ioi today

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

I am thomas the tank engine tuutuu
haven't had this shit in a while.
Every saturday I go help in a local shop to sell phones.
this saturday was diff :feelshehe::feelshehe:

So I was talking to some customers when I saw 4 girls standing outside the shop looking at me and giggling between eachother. I'm an anxious cuck when it comes to talking to girls so I was hoping they wouldn't come inside the shop asking for help.
Well, they did.

I had 2 customers in line I had to help first, a colleague of mine was free and asked them if the girls needed some help. They said 'no we wanna ask that guy some stuff (me)'.
When I was done with those customers I awkwardly went to them and asked them 'goodmorning, can I help you guys with something'. they started asking random ass questions about how the samsung s24 compares to the iphone 15. these questions didn't make any sense and they were still kinda giggling like they were shy. I knew somewhere in my head that they thought I was hot and they wanted to just talk to me.
Keep in mind, I'm an anxious cuck when it comes to girls so I was just answering every question they had IN DEPTH.
'yes the samsung has around 10 more pixels in the back camera compared to the iphone 15, the prize-quality ratio is also way better on the samsung since it's a phone with a longer lasting battery'.
They honestly didn't give a shit. they left after I answered all their stupid questions.

2 hours later this one girl follows me on ig, the girl that was asking all the questions. I was in shock tbh, I didn't think they'd be interested after I was being autistic about phones.
But still lifefuel, they came into the shop to talk to ME for some unknown reason.

I'm following her back tomorrow cuz I'm not a desperate cunt :feelsez:

I'll keep you guys posted
the one who followed me is hot asf tbh

TLDR, girls came in my shop and asked questions. giggled and were drooling like they saw some BWC swinging from left to right. Followed me on ig 2 hrs after leaving

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattocel and vampmaxxer
yea but did u see trump got shot

• +1
Reactions: Epola
Dude I remember that, I was in the store too!! after the girls left everybody clapped and this one guy did a backflip. Humble of you not to mention, need more people like you on this forum🥰

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Only fags have Instagram
Do you think chad wastes time on some femmy shit like that