Insane iois on trains

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Ok bhais so I said goodbye to this girl but my train was 2 mins and on far side.
Anyways I was running lol to get it and this women like htb but ethnic was like ‘you going X too?’ And I was like

‘Yes this one here’
Anyways we got on. I sat down she like went on a different carriage but then she appears and sits in front me of but on opposite seat. Anyways she’s like looking at me insane amount like facing me bro it was crazy

I looked at her as I felt her and she was staring bro wtf then she looked like away like dead fast when I looked bro wtf.
Anyways she remembered where I was getting off. I was sitting we got close to our stop and she got up and was like just stood and I looked at her and she was like ‘after you’

Then when I got to X train station I had to switch trains, and this Stacy made insane eye contact at me. She was sitting down and stared at me we locked eyes for a second jfl. She foggeddd.

Fuck I feel so mogger rn man ngl.

On the next train and ethnic mtb double takes me also. She walked past as I was waiting to get off at door and looked subtly then turned and looked at me fully jfl for a second and we locked eyes

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Latinolooksmaxxer, deepfuckingvalue and 6 others
bull mogs you bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, Deleted member 19453, Niksy and 2 others
JFL at this shizo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigLooks22, Detective, Deleted member 19453 and 9 others
Ok Chad

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 39692
Are you HTN? North/west/south/east England? Where bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, Deleted member 39692 and Nick.Harte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism and WishIwasChico
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Nick.Harte
Ltn and it was in east England where I got these iois
Where is the LTN

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
she appears and sits in front me of but on opposite seat. Anyways she’s like looking at me
Same experience but I’m subhuman and foid didn’t even talk to me

WishICouldGetPussy

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Ltn and it was in east England where I got these iois
EAST? NIGGA THATS HALF THE FUCKING COUNTRY

NORTH OR SOUTH OR WHICH FUCKING CITY.

I need to know where subhuman uk men are because i already know north west is filled with subhumans.

EAST? NIGGA THATS HALF THE FUCKING COUNTRY

NORTH OR SOUTH OR WHICH FUCKING CITY.

I need to know where subhuman uk men are because i already know north west is filled with subhumans.
Bro fuck off about subhuman I mog you

• So Sad
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Damn there’s a slayer on this forum who’s on the area too
You’re from Leeds bro? I don’t live there I live in manchester

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
No it’s just a og and he’s a slayer who lives on Leeds
Bro it’s not hard to slay in Leeds let’s be honest jfl Manchester is ten times jarder

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
IOIS are cope, if you dont fuck it means nothing

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
that’s not a ioi lol ioi is them approaching and asking for your social media or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Ok bhais so I said goodbye to this girl but my train was 2 mins and on far side.
Anyways I was running lol to get it and this women like htb but ethnic was like ‘you going X too?’ And I was like

‘Yes this one here’
Anyways we got on. I sat down she like went on a different carriage but then she appears and sits in front me of but on opposite seat. Anyways she’s like looking at me insane amount like facing me bro it was crazy

I looked at her as I felt her and she was staring bro wtf then she looked like away like dead fast when I looked bro wtf.
Anyways she remembered where I was getting off. I was sitting we got close to our stop and she got up and was like just stood and I looked at her and she was like ‘after you’

Then when I got to X train station I had to switch trains, and this Stacy made insane eye contact at me. She was sitting down and stared at me we locked eyes for a second jfl. She foggeddd.

Fuck I feel so mogger rn man ngl.

On the next train and ethnic mtb double takes me also. She walked past as I was waiting to get off at door and looked subtly then turned and looked at me fully jfl for a second and we locked eyes
DNRD dalit

that’s not a ioi lol ioi is them approaching and asking for your social media or something
Time to take your meds schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
  • JFL
looking at girls to see if they are looking in your direction ad nthinking they are attracted to you is sad tbh,you didnt get approached it means nothing everybody looks at every1 NIGGA YOUR IN HER LINE OF SIGHT OFC SHES GONNA LOOK AT YOU

• JFL
looking at girls to see if they are looking in your direction
Bro did you even read I felt them looking them looked. Another coper :feelskek:

IMG 0635

• Love it
Train ioi is only ioi if she gives you her number

Cope only ioi is if she let me fuck her in train toilets tbh
i've got foids numbers on trains a few times
they just looking at you means shit dont settle for that

i've got foids numbers on trains a few times
they just looking at you means shit dont settle for that
I didn’t want there number lmao I couldn’t give a fuck about muh number just give me that dopamine hit bitch and fuck off

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
  • +1
How cope I was on my way back from a girls house? Idiot
irrelevant, most times i got girls phone number on train i was coming off of a date (looksmaxxed helped)

jfl at thinking a foid glancing over towards you is ioi/lifefuel

irrelevant, most times i got girls phone number on train i was coming off of a date (looksmaxxed helped)

jfl at thinking a foid glancing over towards you is ioi/lifefuel
Bro I don’t give a shit do you not realise this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer