4lt.Real

Ascending

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
i ate so much leanmaxx is so hard without semaglutide and tirz

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and DarkAscender
You must really want it, those who truly want it. Will get it. Man it was so hard but I think I got to like 12% bf ish now? Got like 1-2% more to go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, 4lt.Real and shieldzz
You must really want it, those who truly want it. Will get it. Man it was so hard but I think I got to like 12% bf ish now? Got like 1-2% more to go.
I have one of the worst genetics in terms of losing weight and frame also . i have to go to 50 kg to be lean at 23 while having naturally an appetite which i could easily eat over 5k calories daily

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and DarkAscender

Nigga literally everyone has seen this vid, my normie friends have seen this, also how did mods lets u post this, if i posted this id have seal team 6 outside my doors and it would just be org mods

I have one of the worst genetics in terms of losing weight and frame also . i have to go to 50 kg to be lean at 23 while having naturally an appetite which i could easily eat over 5k calories daily
Whats your height man? I could also down 5k calories like its nothing lmao

• +1
Reactions: shieldzz
Nigga literally everyone has seen this vid, my normie friends have seen this, also how did mods lets u post this, if i posted this id have seal team 6 outside my doors and it would just be org mods
The only words that u ever post is negativity and hatred. no wonder mods hate you!!!

Seems like a clean shave + make up transformation.

His face didn’t even look fat in the before.

You think staying at maintenance and buy 1x dose of mounjaro when I want to leanmax a good idea?

how much of a fatass do you have to be to not leanmax? i lost 10 kg in 4 months easily

Brooootalll

• JFL
Reactions: obsidian
LEAN IS LAW AND 99% OF YOUR LOOKS LEAN IS LAW