Insane Lifefuel HGH users

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
So I found a noorditropin (somatotropin) source without prescription in my nearest pharmacy. It is expensive I must say but my biggest problem is how do I hide it any ideas on somewhere I can hide where it is absolutely impossible for them to find it (I'm already hiding letrozole, flurbiprofen and nicotine in places but they don't require refrigeration). My parents are extremely and I mean extremely against this shit, if they find it out they'll hang me. Another thing is, how much should I dose, since I'm a poorcel I can only afford 15 IU for a month only, would that be enough for some gains considering that my growth plates are still open.

@FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 8869
You would get more GH from mk 677 lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 8869
where did you get flurbiprofen from? also how tf did you find hgh without prescription do you live in some dogshit ocuntry?

where did you get flurbiprofen from? also how tf did you find hgh without prescription do you live in some dogshit ocuntry?
Yes I live in a dogshit country where you can get anything OTC; Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
You would get more GH from mk 677 lol
Yea ik that's a better option but mk is not available in my country I'd have to look for more sources.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 1990
Any hiding places pleeseeee (Bump)

But then why are bodybuilders still using normal gh?
I think he meant that he would get more hgh out of using the mk 677 than injecting 15 IUs of gh a month since the OP said that's all he can afford

• +1
Reactions: jangerang and Growth Plate
I think he meant that he would get more hgh out of using the mk 677 than injecting 15 IUs of gh a month since the OP said that's all he can afford
Do you know any good sources of mk677 in Pakistan?

Any hiding places pleeseeee (Bump)
@zv1212 or @Henry_Gandy who it was i don't remember mentioned that he puts the hgh vials/penz in thermos bottle filled with ice cold water and ice cubes and the thermos keeps the the temperature constant and prevents ice cubes from melting

• JFL
Reactions: racoon4
why and how do you use nicotine?

@zv1212 or @Henry_Gandy who it was i don't remember mentioned that he puts the hgh vials/penz in thermos bottle filled with ice cold water and ice cubes and the thermos keeps the the temperature constant and prevents ice cubes from melting
Ye that was me, it's easy asf. It wasn't called thermos but it was a big metal bottle similar to that. I only needed to refill once a day and there would still be ice in it (y) maybe twice a day if ur bottle is shitty

Speaking of, @FreakkForLife have you got any blood tests done while on hgh? I just got my blood drawn while on this low tier stack and wanted to compare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Damnnnn wowww. Thanks for that fr.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Ye that was me, it's easy asf. It wasn't called thermos but it was a big metal bottle similar to that. I only needed to refill once a day and there would still be ice in it (y) maybe twice a day if ur bottle is shitty
Bro did you just dunk the syringes into the water or it was only ice?

So I found a noorditropin (somatotropin) source without prescription in my nearest pharmacy. It is expensive I must say but my biggest problem is how do I hide it any ideas on somewhere I can hide where it is absolutely impossible for them to find it (I'm already hiding letrozole, flurbiprofen and nicotine in places but they don't require refrigeration). My parents are extremely and I mean extremely against this shit, if they find it out they'll hang me. Another thing is, how much should I dose, since I'm a poorcel I can only afford 15 IU for a month only, would that be enough for some gains considering that my growth plates are still open.

@FreakkForLife
if you want hgh souces pm me

Bro did you just dunk the syringes into the water or it was only ice?
Nigga what? You don't put syringes in there, I take a zip lock, put the vials in there and basically wrap the bag around the top of the bottle, so when you close the lid there the top of the bag is visible on the outside. Don't wanna put it directly in.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ProCoper
Speaking of, @FreakkForLife have you got any blood tests done while on hgh? I just got my blood drawn while on this low tier stack and wanted to compare.
Post them in pms,i know many blood tests from bodybuilding forums

Local vendors?
I wanted to propose a European supplier but who delivers to Pakistan, but my question is, is it looking for people who live in Pakistan and who can provide him or be delivered would suit him?

I wanted to propose a European supplier but who delivers to Pakistan, but my question is, is it looking for people who live in Pakistan and who can provide him or be delivered would suit him?
Ok,u mean that the European supplier should directly ship to the customer without any middlemen(delivery guy) or should he give to delivery guys in pakistan who would then deliver the package to the customer

Ok,u mean that the European supplier should directly ship to the customer without any middlemen(delivery guy) or should he give to delivery guys in pakistan who would then deliver the package to the customer
no actually, i understood that he was looking for people who produce hgh directly in pakistan, so the vials of hgh are in pakistan,

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
A
no actually, i understood that he was looking for people who produce hgh directly in pakistan, so the vials of hgh are in pakistan,
Are u using a translator,btw?

Nigga what? You don't put syringes in there, I take a zip lock, put the vials in there and basically wrap the bag around the top of the bottle, so when you close the lid there the top of the bag is visible on the outside. Don't wanna put it directly in.
No I'm getting the syringes with pre filled somatropin so that's an issue, I'm not getting vials

no, EU, already said in your pm, but reassure me, he is not looking for local vendors
Bro can you start a pm I'm new to this shit so don't know how to start a pm? I want to talk to you abt this

No I'm getting the syringes with pre filled somatropin so that's an issue, I'm not getting vials
Then just do the same thing with syringes niggalips

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Post them in pms,i know many blood tests from bodybuilding forums
Will take a week to get them back but will do, only did sermorelin and mk677 the night before because doc wanted to test my pharma sermorelim vs online bought sermorelin, so I'm getting another blood test next week with the online stuff. :ogre: