Insane method to lower CORTISOL and increase TESTOSTERONE | GTFIH Boneless, Ethnics, Manlets, sub6s, framelets and rotters.

rawmilk

rawmilk

Bronze
Cry mfs.
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Cryings decreases active cortisol and lowers cortisol PRODUCTION.
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Low Cortisol = More Testosterone
Black And White Loop GIF by xponentialdesign

More Testosterone = Growth in Pubertycels, bones get denser and more energy.
skull GIF

Boneless, Ethnics, Manlets, sub6s, framelets and rotters have many reasons to cry, so this is for you.
gym GIF

Masculinity copers dont cry, so they have high cortisol thanks to intense gymceling, hence why they have low collagen and accelerated ageing.

Take the crypill :feelswhy:buddy boyos.

Happy crying :smonk:.

@Clavicular @Orc @Synical @framechad @sigmagooner

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexios, twojei, Kanye West's Cousin and 3 others
Im taking nicotine to lower cortisol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mlbmogger252, 5'7 zoomer and slavicpsycho
Im taking nicotine to lower cortisol
ur smoking cigs dumbass fag, cigs increase cortisol long term bc of the dumb other substances and jewish chemicals inside
if u wanna lower cortisol with tobacco and nicotine, smoke cigars
the sopranos smoking GIF
Tex Avery Smoking GIF

• +1
Reactions: ey88, penra and slavicpsycho
ur smoking cigs dumbass fag, cigs increase cortisol long term bc of the dumb other substances and jewish chemicals inside
I stopped smoking today i hse nicotine lozenge instead

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
the sopranos smoking GIF
Tex Avery Smoking GIF
cigarpilled

• +1
Reactions: andreschad and asdvek
the sopranos smoking GIF
Tex Avery Smoking GIF
what about snus?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
nah i wouldnt
Did u ever try it?
U get a really chill feeling all ur muscles get chill and u shit afterwards. It hits harder if u dont eat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and asdvek
Did u ever try it?
U get a really chill feeling all ur muscles get chill and u shit afterwards. It hits harder if u dont eat
nah never tried

healthmin tbh
Did u ever try it?

I try to cry but I can't, when I try to force myself to cry my body responds by yawning. It prevents me from crying.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
I try to cry but I can't, when I try to force myself to cry my body responds by yawning. It prevents me from crying.
Try to heal your trauma (if you have any) by talking alone with yourself. It works.

• +1
Did u ever try it?
zynmaxxing is legit idc what any incel says💯

Try to heal your trauma (if you have any) by talking alone with yourself. It works.
I don't have any specific trauma, I think I'm just so repressed that my body can't even provide me the catharsis of a cry. Thanks for the advice, I'm guessing you went through something similar where it was hard to cry?

• +1
Reactions: twojei
I don't have any specific trauma, I think I'm just so repressed that my body can't even provide me the catharsis of a cry. Thanks for the advice, I'm guessing you went through something similar where it was hard to cry?
Yes bro. I don't think it is possible to cry just like that. In my case, I went back to the most painful moments of my life. Reminiscing about all of the horrible things I had to went through, and reminding myself that it was never my fault allowed me to cry because I used to blame myself a lot, and I still do.

In such moment of reminiscing try to have compassion for yourself, and try to forgive yourself if you have ever said very negative things about you. I'm sure you will shed a few tears, and you will realize how fucked is your self-talk.

It is kinda like this, but instead of a therapist, you talk with you completely alone.

Last edited:
  • +1
I don't know how old you are, but trauma usually shows itself in the 30s and 40s.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back