Insane realization about the forum mogger Haven + storytime (GTFIH!!)

L

lowenergy7pslmanlet

Banned
Alright guys brace yourselves because this is huge, so basically I was looking at @Haven side profile pics when I suddenly came to the brutal realization that this kid is nothing less than an ancient nephilim descendant, as clearly indicated by his vertically elongated flattened skull, such skull shape is reserved for the elite.
1eafc02c-ecaf-4c8d-a861-14c85667bdf9-jpeg.1289172
DszxWRRXoAAN8P-.jpg

DDS0Ikw.gif

Yeah you heard right, he has nephilim genes in his bloodline, for those that don't know it the nephilim were the descendants of angels who came down to earth to mate with woman.
ARE YOU IN UTTER DISBELIEF?! Me too, I can't believe we have been posting alongside someone with superior nephilim DNA all this time.

You guys know who else has nephilim DNA too? Jacob Rothschild, our boy Haven shares ancestry with one of the most powerful and wealthiest men in the world, he is undoubtedly destined for success.
cc96ad2a082af2100fb0ac524e69ee41.jpg

Besides their large skulls, the nephilim were also known for being giants.
GiantSizes.png

I am afraid that once Haven finally hits his growth spurt and goes from a 5'7" compressed manlet joke to a 12' behemoth it is gonna be over for us @moonblunt...

I feel the need to make it clear that this thread is completely ironic and intended to make fun of his deformed skull shape, I know this is obvious to all of you, but Haven is probably too low sentient to catch on to the fact that we are clowning him on this thread, since his brain is stunted.

xqBb0B3.gif

The reason for this is that he was abandoned by his biological parents in the woods when he was born, they wanted to get rid of him because he was an unwanted child, but he survived against all odds by feeding on worms.
5281231c-873e-4a89-bd91-06b671d24a5f-png.1300513

Eventually a couple of peasants found this poor soul and decided to adopt him, but by then it was too late, the damage was already done...
ae27555e-564c-433c-afd2-6e1e664adead-png.1300515

Without someone to assure that he would develop properly, he ended up with an untreated plagiocepahlic skull which limited the growth of his brain, now his stunted brain only allows him to repeat "dnrd I mogged over" whenever someone roasts him on his hideous appearance.

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

REMINDER: IT IS UTTERLY OVER FOR YOU HAVEN, YOU NEED SEVERE CRANIAL REMODELING TO COME CLOSE TO BE REMOTELY GOOD LOOKING AND ON TOP OF THAT A COPIOUS AMOUNT OF LEG LENGTHENING TO REACH A HUMAN HEIGHT

8e8ec1ec-0bd4-4013-9790-fa739e0f6e70-gif.1299376
megamog-jpg.1301168

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6573, Stare, Deleted member and 11 others
THE MOST BRUTAL EVISCERATION OF ALL TIME

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rainman988, Deleted member 6573, Deleted member and 3 others
GTFIH @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @🌈👽 @Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @N1666 @Collagen or rope @RetardSubhuman @chaddyboi66

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6573, Deleted member 12669, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Cope crakkker
@Haven is Yakub
997c60d1d5bc9fca097913634709a8a0

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, RetardSubhuman, n0rthface and 1 other person
Moonblunt alt?:what:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and WontStopNorwooding
Alright guys brace yourselves because this is huge, so basically I was looking at @Haven side profile pics when I suddenly came to the brutal realization that this kid is nothing less than an ancient nephilim descendant, as clearly indicated by his vertically elongated flattened skull, such skull shape is reserved for the elite.
DszxWRRXoAAN8P-.jpg

DDS0Ikw.gif

Yeah you heard right, he has nephilim genes in his bloodline, for those that don't know it the nephilim were the descendants of angels who came down to earth to mate with woman.
ARE YOU IN UTTER DISBELIEF?! Me too, I can't believe we have been posting alongside someone with superior nephilim DNA all this time.

You guys know who else has nephilim DNA too? Jacob Rothschild, our boy Haven shares ancestry with one of the most powerful and wealthiest men in the world, he is undoubtedly destined for success.

GiantSizes.png

I am afraid that once Haven finally hits his growth spurt and goes from a 5'7" compressed manlet joke to a 12' behemoth it is gonna be over for us @moonblunt...

View attachment 1301452

I feel the need to make it clear that this thread is completely ironic and intended to make fun of his deformed skull shape, I know this is obvious to all of you, but Haven is probably too low sentient to catch on to the fact that we are clowning him on this thread, since his brain is stunted.

xqBb0B3.gif

The reason for this is that he was abandoned by his biological parents in the woods when he was born, they wanted to get rid of him because he was an unwanted child, but he survived against all odds by feeding on worms.

Eventually a couple of peasants found this poor soul and decided to adopt him, but by then it was too late, the damage was already done...

Without someone to assure that he would develop properly, he ended up with an untreated plagiocepahlic skull which limited the growth of his brain, now his stunted brain only allows him to repeat "dnrd I mogged over" whenever someone roasts him on his hideous appearance.

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

REMINDER: IT IS UTTERLY OVER FOR YOU HAVEN, YOU NEED SEVERE CRANIAL REMODELING TO COME CLOSE TO BE REMOTELY GOOD LOOKING AND ON TOP OF THAT A COPIOUS AMOUNT OF LEG LENGTHENING TO REACH A HUMAN HEIGHT

megamog-jpg.1301168

@Haven

Funny GIF

I shouldn't laugh but this shit is to funny :lul::lul:. I hope Haven is doing ok mentally, forum will get shut down if he ropes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowenergy7pslmanlet and Deleted member 11963
may god forgive me for bullying a angel on this forum:cry:

Nephilim Walks Among Us :feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
thats actually what happened to my skull some of the bone went upwards :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: lowenergy7pslmanlet
DszxWRRXoAAN8P-.jpg

DDS0Ikw.gif

GiantSizes.png

View attachment 1301452

xqBb0B3.gif

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

wVSzTcM.gif
wVSzTcM.gif

megamog-jpg.1301168

his skull is flattened but barely elongated
these skull have nothing to do with genetics so you clearly don't know what you're talking about and it's not funny or edgy

His headshape might be a bit weird but other than that he still looks decent. Just has to get rid of facial fat a bit. Idk how old he is but he looks 15-17.

Why is he getting bullied anyways lol

@moonblunt how much did you pay this greycel to make this thread?

• JFL
He is subhuman, but still mogged your boyfriend in every mog battle they made, so go back to your basement and keep crying ngl

He is subhuman
aHMqU7r.gif

Props for at least being honest and not lying to the poor chap.

still mogged your boyfriend in every mog battle they made
You are forgetting one tiny factor: there's a 7 inches height difference between them, so even if Haven actually mogged Moonblunt facially he would still get blown out of the water by him.

Also @moonblunt is not my boyfriend, but I wouldn't expect your friendless permarotter ass to understand that you can show appreciation to someone without feeling attracted to him, keep projecting your gay fantasies tbhjfl :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
aHMqU7r.gif

Props for at least being honest and not lying to the poor chap.

You are forgetting one tiny factor: there's a 7 inches height difference between them, so even if Haven actually mogged Moonblunt facially he would still get blown out of the water by him.

Also @moonblunt is not my boyfriend, but I wouldn't expect your friendless permarotter ass to understand that you can show appreciation to someone without feeling attracted to him, keep projecting your gay fantasies tbhjfl :lul::lul:
Keep sucking his dick, while he gets mogged by a turk cockroach JFL

• JFL
"muuh i'm being bullied on an incel website, help me faggots muuh" :lul::lul::lul:

Keep sucking his dick, while he gets mogged by a turk cockroach JFL
I am not sucking his dick, I am just being honest nigga, I am yet to see a pic of @Haven with a female, so much for mogging moonblunt :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Holy shit I completely forgot about this thread

Funny GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back