INSANE side ascension!!

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Ascending to CL
IMG 4048

February 2024 on the left vs now on the right💀
I know the angle and lightning is a little bit different but you can clearly see the difference in multiple things.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel, ascension, jué and 4 others
Wow, you can turn your head up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, mathis, BoredPrince and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: JorJor, mathis, BoredPrince and 3 others
Your cheekbones are recessed little bit I think

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
yeah hair and skin pretty well

just cleared your skin

I see progress good work bhai, what did you do for your results?

I see progress good work bhai, what did you do for your results?
I did a lot for everything. So just ask about about something and I will tell you

• +1
Reactions: zombey
first of all, your balding get that fixed asap. Second of all you are angle maxxing. Third of all you havea a flat maxilla. JFL

Attachments

• image_2024-09-15_185156360.png
    image_2024-09-15_185156360.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
first of all, your balding get that fixed asap. Second of all you are angle maxxing. Third of all you havea a flat maxilla. JFL
First of all greycel curry, thats called an aryan forehead. ”Anglemaxxing”, nga this is clearly the same angle maybe a lil below but still kys. You cleary dont know what a flat maxilla is, this is:
IMG 4099

Just go ER!

Good side profile but the only thing that changed was your skin quality.

IMG 7750

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, anthony111553, mathis and 2 others
What did you do for your maxilla and forward growth?
Posture is crucial so max that out, I bonesmashed my chin as well so that helped.
To get a better maxilla you must fix your ccw rotation, try always to chew with your pre-molar teeth and its really important to get 1hr hard gum chewing a day with them.
IMG 4100

Here is a result from surgery, but less drastic results can be achieved from pre molar chewing unless you have subhuman bonestructure to start with

• +1
Reactions: zombey
Is the ascension in the room with us right now?

• +1
Reactions: Norwegian LTN
Your infras look extremly shit.
Mirin your low IQ that you think your side is good.

Anyway, side profile is only copium.

Jfl this was obviously morphed as you can see if your not a retard
Nga u where telling every1 it wasnt morphed and started to cry abt it and at last u gave up bc u got a glimpse of how autistic u acually are:lul: And now ur frauding on TikTok like the autistic fuck you is bc u know none of them mfs on there will give a second thought to what they see :forcedsmile:

How embarassing that we are the same ethnicity, u should have been born a curry or atleast a sand worm

View attachment 3167807
February 2024 on the left vs now on the right💀
I know the angle and lightning is a little bit different but you can clearly see the difference in multiple thin
Ascending by changing light, and taking the pic from below and behind to create the illusion of a longer mandible and at the same time hiding what's wrong with the first pic?

Nga u where telling every1 it wasnt morphed and started to cry abt it and at last u gave up bc u got a glimpse of how autistic u acually are:lul: And now ur frauding on TikTok like the autistic fuck you is bc u know none of them mfs on there will give a second thought to what they see :forcedsmile:

How embarassing that we are the same ethnicity, u should have been born a curry or atleast a sand worm
Your not swedish lmao. The side is frauded I trolled here with it but I dont fraud anything else ROFL.

Your not swedish lmao. The side is frauded I trolled here with it but I dont fraud anything else ROFL.
You frauded ur front aswell boyo stop coping for once and wdym im not swedish💀

Är svenskar en Gunilla som sitter och äger sin dagliga skagenröra så chilla ner dig lite, visa bild på framsidan av ansiktet om du nu ascended 🤡

• JFL
Reactions: gabbeascend
Svenskare än*

Äter, omfg autocorrect på hela skiten

Nah, alla är ba långa
Jepp, men gå in på ett universitet här så hittar du iaf några som är 195+ och Chad-lite/Chad. Däremot har jag märkt att på fel platser i typ Göteborg och Stockholm så är alla recessed ist. De är konstigt

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend