INSANE SLAY STORY GTFIH

nycjit

nycjit

Iron
I had legit just had the most autistic slay b 30 mins ago.d amian kater tier levels of fraud and larp. while fraudmaxing with makeup on eyes and fake blush (LOOKED MOGGER AS FUCK), 2 inch homemade lifts (crumpled newspaper). 1000mg potassium, 175mg pregab, etc. the bitch was blowing up my snapchat Giga for the past week. Leave foids on delivered theory. I was on the fence about linking with her bc i could have been out doing like 50 approaches with my boy bc i had ZERO inhib from the pregab. Ok fast forward. so i get to her house and when i get there i make her go to her room so i can sneak my lifts off and not get caught. (she was giga short so it was fine) then i tip toe maxxed all the way to her room and got in the bed. i was legit panicking because everyone told me pregab makes you not get hard + i was ethanol maxed. I jestered for about 30 seconds then we got to it. Makeout hand method @claviuclar tera easy strat. I stuck my dick in her and it was honestly GIGA mid. took me like 20 mins to nut JFL pregab + ethanol is mog tier for lasting long.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rgvmogger07, fluoride1337, Clavicular and 2 others
I had legit just had the most autistic slay b 30 mins ago.d amian kater tier levels of fraud and larp. while fraudmaxing with makeup on eyes and fake blush (LOOKED MOGGER AS FUCK), 2 inch homemade lifts (crumpled newspaper). 1000mg potassium, 175mg pregab, etc. the bitch was blowing up my snapchat Giga for the past week. Leave foids on delivered theory. I was on the fence about linking with her bc i could have been out doing like 50 approaches with my boy bc i had ZERO inhib from the pregab. Ok fast forward. so i get to her house and when i get there i make her go to her room so i can sneak my lifts off and not get caught. (she was giga short so it was fine) then i tip toe maxxed all the way to her room and got in the bed. i was legit panicking because everyone told me pregab makes you not get hard + i was ethanol maxed. I jestered for about 30 seconds then we got to it. Makeout hand method @claviuclar tera easy strat. I stuck my dick in her and it was honestly GIGA mid. took me like 20 mins to nut JFL pregab + ethanol is mog tier for lasting long.
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: nycjit
Nigga copied claviculars whole forum personality :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: nycjit, Clavicular and ey88
tagging greengoblincels
@Clavicular @dnrd @NorwoodAscender @AstroSky @androgenic @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Dnr disgusting sexhaver

• +1
Reactions: armemann and cooldude1231
Bro CAGING at this shit 😭😭. W larp and clavicular glaze

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible