Insane slay story tbh

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Banged a legit htb maybe higher idk tbh who has like 100k+ followers on TikTok.

She’s very very pretty to me, naturally pretty too,

Basically, she asks me to come over yesterday on tinder. I go over, she’s wearing a summer dress she’s so hot lol.

We chat for like 2 hours and just vibe and drink a bit. She says I can stay so no point rushing.

Anyways we fuck, actually insane how hot she was fuckkkkk.

Anyways, she tells me as we fuck the first time ‘you’re only my second body btw’ which makes sense as she got out of a 7 year LTR recently.

She said she’s been on dinner dates and shit by lawyers and shit but never fucked them as she didn’t feel like she liked them enough.

Anyways, so after we fuck the first time, she starts telling me she wants to experiment and she has rape fantasies and shit. So I’m like yo wtf and she’s asking if we can do it and just rough her up.
She says like her ex never wanted to do it.

So I’m like ye we can lol. Then we just talk about random shit.
Then we start kissing and shit and she’s like ‘let’s do it you know… like sort of non consensual’.

So I’m like ‘yo what. You sure about this?’ And she’s like ye. So I ask what’s off limits and she says nothing.

So…..

I basically grab her throw her to her knees and face fuck her for like ten minutes really hard. Like legit had her against the wall. Her eyes were streaming lmao. I had her hands tied as well. Then I’m slapping her, spitting on her etc. Pin her against the wall and rail her, then rail her in doggy. Was insane tbh.

She told me after she’s never been face fucked before and found it hard but liked pleasing me lmao.

Anyways if you want pics of her let me in Dm and I’ll send. You’d probs be a bit shocked if you saw her lol and she was doing all this tbh. But ye was fun.

90BB40FF 1661 4202 9705 2DC5AF4D93FE

7BF92CAC 54D7 4344 94F4 2770A8AC4903

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vioytaka, greywind, xyukeeee and 13 others
my honest reaction to the information you have provided me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Humanoid, silencio, boss8055 and 10 others
yo bro she mogs, easily htb borderline staceylite, if not staceylite already.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and WishIwasChico
Good for you bro

• Love it
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Wtf tbh I slay a legit stacylite and no one even giving reacts fuck this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and <6PSLcel
what is insane about this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Clqs, cytoplasm and 2 others
b4 atleast u used to put some efforts in ur larps....not repping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jatin, greycel, WayneBraaaah and 3 others
b4 atleast u used to put some efforts in ur larps....not repping
he lost love for the game man you hate to see it. Even larpers get bored eventually…

• +1
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
mogs me

pm her

• Love it
My honest reaction from left to right depending on how your story progressed Op :what: :Comfy::
410197070 845123657402987 3325885390270099373 n

btw dm her :feelsautistic:

100k followers and she just gives it out like that? Pm

Fuarkkk I am jealous

Mirin bro nice job. Women love the rape stuff JFL at these cucks who are too scared to do it. I once had a girl enable her location 24/7 for me on her iPhone and told me to one day just find her and drag her into an alley and do what I wanted with her. I told her I'd do but tbh I don't think I would ever do that publicly way too many chances of it going wrong.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Carv, silencio and 3 others
Its obv ulook like don jon thats why

Over if you are not rapist.

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, greycel, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Mirin bro nice job. Women love the rape stuff JFL at these cucks who are too scared to do it. I once had a girl enable her location 24/7 for me on her iPhone and told me to one day just find her and drag her into an alley and do what I wanted with her. I told her I'd do but tbh I don't think I would ever do that publicly way too many chances of it going wrong.
wishiwaschico still thinks i'm the real crisick, i think he's not right in his mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv, WishIwasChico and mirrormogger
Not reading this larp

• JFL
first slay story im curious what she looks like, pm

Ye she said all her friends had rape fantasies btw and most girls do

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
what a chad, shes fogger too insane slay tbh

• Love it

Basically, she asks me to come over yesterday on tinder. I go over, she’s wearing a summer dress she’s so hot lol.

We chat for like 2 hours and just vibe and drink a bit. She says I can stay so no point rushing.

Anyways, she tells me as we fuck the first time ‘you’re only my second body btw’ which makes sense as she got out of a 7 year LTR recently.

She said she’s been on dinner dates and shit by lawyers and shit but never fucked them as she didn’t feel like she liked them enough.

Anyways, so after we fuck the first time, she starts telling me she wants to experiment and she has rape fantasies and shit. So I’m like yo wtf and she’s asking if we can do it and just rough her up.

Then we start kissing and shit and she’s like ‘let’s do it you know… like sort of non consensual’.

So I’m like ‘yo what. You sure about this?’ And she’s like ye. So I ask what’s off limits and she says nothing.

So…..

I basically grab her throw her to her knees and face fuck her for like ten minutes really hard. Like legit had her against the wall. Her eyes were streaming lmao. I had her hands tied as well. Then I’m slapping her, spitting on her etc. Pin her against the wall and rail her, then rail her in doggy. Was insane tbh.

She told me after she’s never been face fucked before and found it hard but liked pleasing me lmao.

Anyways if you want pics of her let me in Dm and I’ll send. You’d probs be a bit shocked if you saw her lol and she was doing all this tbh. But ye was fun.

View attachment 2959297
View attachment 2959300
Weekly Monday tales :lul::lul:

Weekly Monday tales :lul::lul:
Stfu tbh why I get no reacts tbh like no shade on @Clavicular he mogs but he posts a slay thread and it gets terra likes.

I bang a legit stacylite with insane followers on TikTok and get nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
how does this nigga look like lol

• +1
Stfu tbh why I get no reacts tbh like no shade on @Clavicular he mogs but he posts a slay thread and it gets terra likes.

Prooooofff proooofff. I caged halfway just the larpticness of this thread is insane like very insane caged hard but won't react

Last edited:
Prooooofff proooofff. I caged halfway just the larpticness of this thread is insane like very insane caged hard but won't react
How tho?

Cause he contributes something to this forum, you dumb shizzo donkey :feelswhy::feelswhy:

A tiktoker stacylite(assuming great body) fucking a htn and telling him to abuse herrr..... Like cmon now. She most likely has far farr better options than a 6'1 htn. Can most likely score on her looks level.I don't even think your larp just get angry cause you ignore me but this one increased my doubt.

A tiktoker stacylite(assuming great body) fucking a htn and telling him to abuse herrr..... Like cmon now. She most likely has far farr better options than a 6'1 htn. Can most likely score on her looks level.I don't even think your larp just get angry cause you ignore me but this one increased my doubt.
Lmao it’s all true that’s what is funny @atlantean look at this coper

Because i have my face plastered everywhere so i have a good amount of forum aura

• +1

So…..

View attachment 2959297
View attachment 2959300
Mogs.me

• +1
Because i have my face plastered everywhere so i have a good amount of forum aura
Ye true I guess and you have video proof tbh, mirin low inhib haha

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

So…..

View attachment 2959297
View attachment 2959300
Good slay stories i can't wait to be a whore this summer.

My ex loved raped play too it was fun ngl.

She wanted me spit on her and treat her like shit.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

So…..

View attachment 2959297
View attachment 2959300
Dm bhai

Larp for sure, you ain't facefucking nobody with your chink microdick

If not, then well done OP
You just fucked a non-virgin whore, idk why you decided to write an essay bragging about it

Tales from bangladesh rural mountains

• +1
Reactions: greycel
send me her photos please

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer