Insane Surgery Wait Times

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Anyone else experiencing long ass wait times for their surgeries? I am talking from consultation request to surgery it is taking me ~1.5 years...

Is everyone in the world trying to ascend or is this Covid backlog? Fucking BS

Why am I even asking this no one gets surgery here.

whats the surgeons name
Not even someone on this website's radar. A highly rated and reviewed rhinoplastic surgeon on RealSelf. Taban also making me wait 7 months for a consultation.

Not even someone on this website's radar. A highly rated and reviewed rhinoplastic surgeon on RealSelf. Taban also making me wait 7 months for a consultation.
tbh i prolly know who ur talking about

but obv a very known surgeon will take longer and weirdly yes, theres a lot of plastic surgeries happening outside this autist circle

Yeah I messaged Taban & Massry as well. They both had 6-8 month wait times just for a virtual consult.

I ended up going with Vrcek for eye surgery - 3 week wait time for consult and then booked surgery two months after that. Scheduled for surgery next Friday. DM if you are interested in Vrcek, I'm optimistic about him.

tbh i prolly know who ur talking about

but obv a very known surgeon will take longer and weirdly yes, theres a lot of plastic surgeries happening outside this autist circle
I know right. I was shocked to see so many normies in the waiting room. Dad looking guys in their 50s, normal young women. I guess people are quite self-conscious nowadays with instagram spamming us with chads and stacies all day and Zoom making us look like potatoes.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Yeah I messaged Taban & Massry as well. They both had 6-8 month wait times just for a virtual consult.

I ended up going with Vrcek for eye surgery - 3 week wait time for consult and then booked surgery two months after that. Scheduled for surgery next Friday. DM if you are interested in Vrcek, I'm optimistic about him.
I'll just go ahead with Taban TBH consult is soon and not taking any chances for eye area. Good luck though!

I know right. I was shocked to see so many normies in the waiting room. Dad looking guys in their 50s, normal young women. I guess people are quite self-conscious nowadays with instagram spamming us with chads and stacies all day and Zoom making us look like potatoes.
Normalfags are getting surgeries but never talk about it publicly right? they do it secretly and pretend it's natural beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Sick
Normalfags are getting surgeries but never talk about it publicly right? they do it secretly and pretend it's natural beauty.
I definitely think so. How do you not feel at least a bit self-conscious in our day and age?

I'll just go ahead with Taban TBH consult is soon and not taking any chances for eye area. Good luck though!
Fair enough, Taban charges insane prices for eye surgery but he does seem to the best. Good luck with yours.

Yeah almost as if it's a psy-op to get people as mentally ill as possible, just on the edge of the breaking point.