Insane that my mom almost stopped Indian delon

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Insane my mom almost never made Indian delon a reality by letting me eat whatever I wanted. Atleast both my parents are gl and tall. And lucky I found blkpll Indian delon coming soon to incel forums near you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 19766, aBetterMii and 14 others
@inferiorpispot234

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 15827
  • Hmm...
Once college starts (12th), will you, like, pick me up or something, when we plan on meeting up?
Go to uni half a day and come to bar at 2 pm somewhere in tnagar or something. At 2 pm there’ll be no foids @slayer69 r u free bro next week?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slayer69 and Deleted member 16275
Go to uni half a day and come to bar at 2 pm somewhere in tnagar or something. At 2 pm there’ll be no foids @slayer69 r u free bro next week?
How will i go around, bro, idk how to drive a bike or a car?

everything except rotting in my room is new to my spoilt brat ass :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18931, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 21863 and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 16275
Mtc bud even idk how to drive
never travelled in a bus all by myself bro im telling you all this shit is new and unfamiliar to me and im scared :feelsbadman:
Can you give me a week or two to familiarize myself with college routine and shit?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zayn_brah, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 15827
never travelled in a bus all by myself bro im telling you all this shit is new and unfamiliar to me and im scared :feelsbadman:
Can you give me a week or two to familiarize myself with college routine and shit?
Just take a bus wtf ! Get in tell stop he’ll give u ticket u give money

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: zayn_brah and Deleted member 16275
i understand what to do but ive never done it before

And,
There’s nothing to familiarise you go and come back in a bus. Skip the evening bus and take a mtc after lunch there at noon and you’ll be in bar .

Insane my mom almost never made Indian delon a reality by letting me eat whatever I wanted. Atleast both my parents are gl and tall. And lucky I found blkpll Indian delon coming soon to incel forums near you
Youre ugly as fuck and was certain to be a subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 13626, subhuman to mtn and 1 other person
There’s nothing to familiarise you go and come back in a bus. Skip the evening bus and take a mtc after lunch there at noon and you’ll be in bar .
Nigga i cant do this on the first fkn day. Gimme a week atleast pls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
How can you insult Delon like that you disrespectful Mumbai sewer rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly and Deleted member 13626
Nigga is too scared to board public transport and wants to have have sex with a white Stacy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Broly, House Lannister and 2 others
You are just a little kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 15827
So you are upper middle class I guess. Do they buy you anything you want?
Yea, I'm spoilt af

but idk if they're gonna buy me supplements and shit without getting sus :lul:

• JFL
Yea, I'm spoilt af

but idk if they're gonna buy me supplements and shit without getting sus :lul:
Idiot can’t u order wtf it’s over without shops for u ngl you can order to my place if u want and I’ll give to u when we meet

Idiot can’t u order wtf it’s over without shops for u ngl you can order to my place if u want and I’ll give to u when we meet
nigga leave me alone im just a spoilt scared little subhuman kid

wait till college i'll start buying stuff when i get my own bank account and shit

• JFL
Nigga is too scared to board public transport and wants to have have sex with a white Stacy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
Btw OP, the morph in your PFP is something you should try to achieve.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Btw OP, the morph in your PFP is something you should try to achieve.
I rely on placement of bone than size so fat kills me hard af my morph is just for fun

nigga leave me alone im just a spoilt scared little subhuman kid

wait till college i'll start buying stuff when i get my own bank account and shit
Bro just take the fucking bus, I'm literally coming abroad to Pakistan while living my whole life in uk and I take the bus with no issues. Your acting like you will be mob lynched, bro if ur so scared why don't u take uber its so so cheap in pakistan, should be same in India right?
no i dont

i was more retarded back then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16275
Bro just take the fucking bus, I'm literally coming abroad to Pakistan while living my whole life in uk and I take the bus with no issues. Your acting like you will be mob lynched, bro if ur so scared why don't u take uber its so so cheap in pakistan, should be same in India right?
its not like im scared, i dont even go outside cus i have no reason to, im NEET until the 12th when college starts

• So Sad
I rely on placement of bone than size so fat kills me hard af my morph is just for fun
You can prolly get that lower third by getting very lean and then self-injecting fillers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 15827 and subhuman to mtn
its not like im scared, i dont even go outside cus i have no reason to, im NEET until the 12th when college starts
You need to grow up dude. At one point, you are going to have to stop relying on your parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 16275
Bro don't do this neet shit ever 😢😢😢 it destroyed me mentally and physically bhai 😢😢😢 you are indian chico :love::love::love: and can't waste your looks :love::love::love:

• +1
can't waste your looks :love::love::love:
what looks? im 3.5 psl and there's very less chance for ascension,
I don't think it's realistic to expect me to ascend to chadlite or some shit
ill take being htn if lucky enough

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and subhuman to mtn
You can prolly get that lower third by getting very lean and then self-injecting fillers.
Bro do you want him to get bogged or something shit :lul::lul::lul:, I love rabid but I don't think he can self inject properly, anyways fillers are cheap in India and he can pay a professional to do it for quite cheap, so that he has less risk and will get the results he wants :love::love::love:

Listen bhai don't say that about yourself 😢😢 😢 inshallah we will mog gandy by 2023 :love::love::love: never talk down to yourself or you will remain down 😢😢😢 uplift yourself and you will go up :love::love::love::love:

• So Sad
Listen bhai don't say that about yourself 😢😢 😢 inshallah we will mog gandy by 2023 :love::love::love: never talk down to yourself or you will remain down 😢😢😢 uplift yourself and you will go up :love::love::love::love:
i have to stay in reality unfortunately bhai,

otherwise im gonna be really disappointed :feelswhy:

• So Sad
i have to stay in reality unfortunately bhai,

otherwise im gonna be really disappointed :feelswhy:
Of course what I said was an exaggeration but my point still stands in that it is wiser to keep a positive image of your self, as feeling negative 24/7 will lead to BDD even when you fully looksmax. IIRC you have not even hardmaxxed so your journey is still a long one, good luck bro and I'm rooting for you :love::love::love:

• Hmm...
Of course what I said was an exaggeration but my point still stands in that it is wiser to keep a positive image of your self, as feeling negative 24/7 will lead to BDD even when you fully looksmax. IIRC you have not even hardmaxxed so your journey is still a long one, good luck bro and I'm rooting for you :love::love::love:
Thank you bro

we will see

• Love it
im free from 17th 6pm till 18th 6pm

• Love it
u mog this subhuman bro

• JFL
Your 4 psl your skull size and ears is what make you 3.7 psl

Fr now your only indian chico

Just hope you grow into your features. Ha

• +1
Your 4 psl your skull size and ears is what make you 3.7 psl
I mean there is not anything seriously wrong with what he looks like. He just looks very small and underdeveloped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 15827