Insane that people will engage with troons and act like it’s normal

hypernormie

hypernormie

Only the truth is beautiful.

This shit is HILARIOUS

Mfers really out here acting like this is normal

Like cmon man lmao

I’m supposed to watch this shit and just ignore the man in a wig putting on a fake female voice?

I know 100% this nigga is in his head thinking “this is a man in a dress putting on a fake female voice.” But he’s too much of a cuck so he’s repressing this wrong think every time it bubbles back up into his consciousness because he’s been psyoped into the decision between accepting these people or facing aggressive backlash.

This threat looms over the head of every normie, lurking in their subconscious, so much so that they will go out of their way to proactively accept and engage with these weirdos to condition their mind out of their natural repulsion.

talking to a troon as if they are a normal member of society tells me all I ever need to know about you. You contain genetics that should have been weeded out but unfortunately will persist due to the safeguards of modern society. Scum of the earth low IQ goy cattle fit for subservience.

You don’t even need to watch the video with the troon though to know this. I’ve seen YT shorts of this guy before and I knew he would be one of these people, you can tell basically everything you ever need to know about a person from 30 seconds of exposure and don’t let anyone tell you you different. The people that tell you not to trust your gut instincts are the same people twisting their minds into horrific contortions to repress their revulsion towards filth because they are scared of random people calling them names on the internet. Pathetic.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, fuse, piec and 1 other person
Degens, degens everywhere

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, datboijj and mike21