First woman I have seen who's dark triad

Attachments

• e2c81412e75b0f8028ecb653abcbd453.mp4
    5.1 MB
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, Zonar, WatermelonLover and 6 others
Looks Dutch. Her name is Dutch, after all.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and looksmac
Okay yes she’s Dutch, I just watched. She’s probably 6’0”+ as well. :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Suimaxxer, looksmac and 2 others
Okay yes she’s Dutch, I just watched. She’s probably 6’0”+ as well. :fuk:
Insane fogger, i have never seen any look like this, one of most striking for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, 5'7 zoomer and looksmac
Insane fogger, i have never seen any look like this, one of most striking for sure
Eh she’s just Dutch. Come to the Netherlands, there’s a lot more like her.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmac and 5'7 zoomer
Eh she’s just Dutch. Come to the Netherlands, there’s a lot more like her.
I live in scandinavia and I never see those A10s, and coupled with that bone structure is very rare, you are lying

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and 5'7 zoomer
I live in scandinavia and I never see those A10s, and coupled with that bone structure is very rare, you are lying
Those aren’t A10s nigga. You’ve never seen A10s. I have. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and looksmac
First woman I have seen who's dark triad
Absolutely she looks unfrauded. Her eyes are hunter, her bones are robust while holding her femininity in her fat pads. dark triadess unfrauded very mirin and rare. Edit:- okay eyes aren't hunter they are type one sampaku still insane high PSL women

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and 5'7 zoomer
hon, yall are gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, slavicpsycho and 5'7 zoomer
So gl gigastacy

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
Those aren’t A10s nigga. You’ve never seen A10s. I have. :fuk:
I only have seen eyes lighter than that maybe once and blue eyes are much more common here than netherlands, it looks like a doll IRL

Last edited:
I only have seen eyes lighter than that maybe couple times and blue eyes are much more common here than netherlands, it looks like a doll IRL
Yes you’ll notice when you see real A10s. I had a classmate with them this year. She had dark brown hair. One girl in my high school also had it, also with dark hair. And they both had pale skin. Different phenotype than the woman in the video.

Yes you’ll notice when you see real A10s. I had a classmate with them this year. She had dark brown hair. One girl in my high school also had it, also with dark hair. And they both had pale skin. Different phenotype than the woman in the video.
Bro you can't get much lighter eyes than that, lightest color eyes i've seen which I remember look almost like that, only difference is maybe a bit lighter tint. You very rarely see those kind of eyes, they aren't common stop lying

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Bro you can't get much lighter eyes than that, lightest color eyes i've seen which I remember look almost like that, only difference is maybe a bit lighter tint. You very rarely see those kind of eyes, they aren't common stop lying
I already argued with some nigga here who accused me of lying but Dutch bhais could confirm. Are you that same nigga? :fuk: She doesn’t have actual A10s.

• +1
Why are dutch women so fuckin ugly but the men so good?

Theyre slavs but opposite day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and spongebob
Why are dutch women so fuckin ugly but the men so good?

Theyre slavs but opposite day
Cope. This one just looks masc but there’s a lot of pretty women here.

I already argued with some nigga here who accused me of lying but Dutch bhais could confirm. Are you that same nigga? :fuk: She doesn’t have actual A10s.
My country literally has 10-20% more blue eyes, you are objectively wrong, those kind of eyes are VERY rare

Cope. This one just looks masc but there’s a lot of pretty women here.
Some..... for the same reason I find germanic women the best out of med/celt/slav/anglo

but there is something wrong with their genetics maybe their language makes them seem ugly

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
My country literally has 10-20% more blue eyes, you are objectively wrong, those kind of eyes are VERY rare
Why are you being weird about this? I know what A10s look like and she does not have A10s. I know because I have seen actual A10s. And figures from your butthole, nearly every Dutch person I see has blue eyes. Brown eyes for a Dutch person is extremely rare.

Some..... for the same reason I find germanic women the best out of med/celt/slav/anglo

but there is something wrong with their genetics maybe their language makes them seem ugly
Germanic women are the best because they have height, bones and facial harmony.

Germanic women are the best because they have height, bones and facial harmony.
do you think 5'7 has more sex appeal for a woman than 5'3

why are niggas saying shorter is better i dont get it

• +1
Reactions: noobs
as in am i a troll for asking or?

Id definitely prefer 5'7 over 5'3 but some guys are into small girls, depends how tall you are yourself.

personally id love to have my girlfriend be like 5'11 though there comes a limit, taller isnt better for women

Why are you being weird about this? I know what A10s look like and she does not have A10s. I know because I have seen actual A10s. And figures from your butthole, nearly every Dutch person I see has blue eyes. Brown eyes for a Dutch person is extremely rare.
You are arguing against literal logic bro, Netherlands has about 70% of light eyes while my country over 85% (quick research, might be a bit wrong)

as in am i a troll for asking or?

Id definitely prefer 5'7 over 5'3 but some guys are into small girls, depends how tall you are yourself.

personally id love to have my girlfriend be like 5'11 though there comes a limit, taller isnt better for women
Oh haha I misread. I thought you said 5’3” guys have more appeal than 5’7” guys to women. I like tall girls too. Not too short.

You are arguing against literal logic bro, Netherlands has about 70% of light eyes while my country over 85% (quick research, might be a bit wrong)
Where did you get the number for Dutch people from?

Oh haha I misread. I thought you said 5’3” guys have more appeal than 5’7” guys to women. I like tall girls too. Not too short.
fair, 5'7 is ideal

5'6 is like she could be taller tbh

5'8 is a bit too tall (unless youre like 6'6)

fair, 5'7 is ideal

5'6 is like she could be taller tbh

5'8 is a bit too tall (unless youre like 6'6)
Dutch women are tall so if you want someone here it’s different.

I had same confusion about it but a10 look like this .
Screenshot 2024 0629 023445
see they look slightly lighter even in bad lightning. @Michael Myers right or not?

• +1
That's the prettiest Dutch woman I've seen in my life.
Over 80-90% are ugly though

• Hmm...
I had same confusion about it but a10 look like this .View attachment 3003788 see they look slightly lighter even in bad lightning. @Michael Myers right or not?
These are a10s 100% I know 1 foid only with this IRL it's the only one i've seen. And these are INCREDIBLY rare

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Dutch women are tall so if you want someone here it’s different.
whats their average height, im about to go to germany i wonder if the women will be noticeably taller than the ones london

tbh its not even fair tho because a lot of the girls here are these 4'7 90 year old stinky indian grandmas literally not even fucking fair

Mandatory @flippasav tag

These are a10s 100% I know 1 foid only with this IRL it's the only one i've seen
Girl in the op or the one I showed? I think the one I showed is slightly of a lighter eyes
Screenshot 2024 0629 024425
right is girl in the op and left is the one I showed side by side to compare. Honestly that to me looks uncanny as the best blue colour
IMG 20240629 015015
is this. the best blue eyed colour imo. Bright but enough to look blue and human. A10 look uncanny imo.

• +1
Girl in the op or the one I showed? I think the one I showed is slightly of a lighter eyes. Honestly that to me looks uncanny as the best blue colour View attachment 3003804 is this. the best blue eyed colour imo. Bright but enough to look blue and human. A10 look uncanny imo.
The one you showed is a 100% a10s, but the one I posted isn't that drastically different. From what @Michael Myers was saying it sounded like brown eyes lol

• JFL
The one you showed is a 100% a10s, but the one I posted isn't that drastically different. From what @Michael Myers was saying it sounded like brown eyes lol
Correct its a minor difference
IMG 20240629 025252
edit:- they might even be A20 aswell but a20 has some aquaticness to it. But could be either of them a13 or a20.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and lowiqNormie
Same , men pump and dump everything if they can
What if she has down syndrome.

My point is women do the same thing to other girls "he's fucking really hot girls rn"

also she isnt fucking chads cause shes in prison

What if she has down syndrome.

My point is women do the same thing to other girls "he's fucking really hot girls rn"

also she isnt fucking chads cause shes in prison
She is fucking guards when they pass serving food