Insanely high iq thought i just had

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Being called ugly doesnt hurt me, in fact I welcome and thrive off of it, because I can just focus on anime, discussing religion etc and dont feel bad about wasting potential. Getting told I look decent on the other hand would be awful because it's impossible for me to approach and meet girls either way. So it's best to just know I'm not missing out on anything because I dont have a chance than to have the awful soul-crushing feeling of knowing you have potential but can't do anything about it because approaching and meeting girls is impossible.

If you're neet and have no opportunity to meet girls, you want to be ugly. Trust me, I used to think I look good while being in this situation and it's excruciating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 32325 and 1 other person
Haha, feeling really good about this. Might post my pic on r/roastme later to achieve higher levels of this state of mind.

If you're neet and have no opportunity to meet girls, you want to be ugly.
Cope. Employed average-looking (weak MTN/LTN) folks 100% struggle with below-average to average looking women, for instance.

Being called ugly doesn't hurt you because you're not ugly

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and _MVP_
Cope. Employed average-looking (weak MTN/LTN) folks 100% struggle with below-average to average looking women, for instance.
Dont see how this contradicts what I said, you might have missed the point.

Being called ugly doesn't hurt you because you're not ugly
Hahaha, I'm so ugly it makes me laugh. My perspective has shifted though after this epiphany and given my circumstances so that's more lifefuel than suifuel.

OP is a larping chad

Hahaha, I'm so ugly it makes me laugh. My perspective has shifted though after this epiphany and given my circumstances so that's more lifefuel than suifuel.
Your epiphany is to distract yourself from your reality with meaningless man-made copes

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
OP is a larping chad
Trust me, not only am I objectively and universally ugly, I give off gay school shooter vibes, people avoid me like the plague even for friendships and small talks because I look monumentally unapprochable but not in a masculine and intimidating way, I just look like a weird neurotic kid with bizarre interests and fetishes. I'm in the same ball park as elliot Rodger and blackops2cel in terms of pheno, not an ounce of testosterone and trustworthy looks in my face.

• JFL
Reactions: _MVP_
Neil degrasse tyson

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32325, It'snotover, Psychophilly and 1 other person
Trust me, not only am I objectively and universally ugly, I give off gay school shooter vibes, people avoid me like the plague even for friendships and small talks because I look monumentally unapprochable but not in a masculine and intimidating way, I just look like a weird neurotic kid with bizarre interests and fetishes. I'm in the same ball park as elliot Rodger and blackops2cel in terms of pheno, not an ounce of testosterone and trustworthy looks in my face.
Another Mentalcel...

How old?

Being called ugly doesnt hurt me, in fact I welcome and thrive off of it, because I can just focus on anime, discussing religion etc and dont feel bad about wasting potential. Getting told I look decent on the other hand would be awful because it's impossible for me to approach and meet girls either way. So it's best to just know I'm not missing out on anything because I dont have a chance than to have the awful soul-crushing feeling of knowing you have potential but can't do anything about it because approaching and meeting girls is impossible.

If you're neet and have no opportunity to meet girls, you want to be ugly. Trust me, I used to think I look good while being in this situation and it's excruciating.
"discussing religion"