Insecure manlet kid asks me for heightmaxxing advice

S

SliceOfLife

Can't argue with genetics
Basically I have this one weird 14yr old kid on my insta (dont even think bout it im 16) who I dont know much (I see him sometimes at parties), always asking me about heightmaxxing and shit cus he knows im on a peptide protocol for height. I only told him bout mk:feelskek: and told him not to hop on cus he will fuck up his hormones. I gate keep all the goodstuff though from him cus he probalby gonna fuck it up and rope when he ends up with osteoporosis and a pinnochio nose but mostly so I have less competition. I wouldn't have posted this tbh but he messaged me with a legit recipt from chemyo saying that he bought mk and andarine and mf doesnt even know wtf a cycle is. I told him the andarine gonna give him liver damge and fuck with hpta which he didn't know even though he did "lots of research" I told him how he is insecure (ironic of me) and should seek therapy, but this retard thought it would be better to feed his insecurity and hop on chemicals before a blood test. I asked him why he wants to be 6,4ft (never happening hes parents short ethnic) so badly and he responded saying it will help his mma training (ever heard of mighty mouse) which is the most cope I have ever heard, prob wants to compete with me and steal stacies away from me. He isnt even that short for his age. Retarded behaviour at its peak, guess nature really is selection of the fittest. What do yuo:chad: guys think? Should I tell him about adex and everthing else or watch him overdose on random roids and become paralyzed pot bellied manlet. My first post tell me how I did!

q2

Last edited:
forgot rules

how to Re-open my growth plates?
Should I listen to subliminals?:lul:

internet exists he will simply find what you think are "good things" if this wasn't a larp

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
internet exists he will simply find what you think are "good things" if this wasn't a larp
why'd you read this shit anyway

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft
Not a single molecule

• +1
how to Re-open my growth plates?
Should I listen to subliminals?:lul:
Start hitting ur ankles really hard with hammer I used this method to ascend and became 6.5:feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: thatguy2
Basically I have this one weird 14yr old kid on my insta (dont even think bout it im 16) who I dont know much (I see him sometimes at parties), always asking me about heightmaxxing and shit cus he knows im on a peptide protocol for height. I only told him bout mk:feelskek: and told him not to hop on cus he will fuck up his hormones. I gate keep all the goodstuff though from him cus he probalby gonna fuck it up and rope when he ends up with osteoporosis and a pinnochio nose but mostly so I have less competition. I wouldn't have posted this tbh but he messaged me with a legit recipt from chemyo saying that he bought mk and andarine and mf doesnt even know wtf a cycle is. I told him the andarine gonna give him liver damge and fuck with hpta which he didn't know even though he did "lots of research" I told him how he is insecure (ironic of me) and should seek therapy, but this retard thought it would be better to feed his insecurity and hop on chemicals before a blood test. I asked him why he wants to be 6,4ft (never happening hes parents short ethnic) so badly and he responded saying it will help his mma training (ever heard of mighty mouse) which is the most cope I have ever heard, prob wants to compete with me and steal stacies away from me. He isnt even that short for his age. Retarded behaviour at its peak, guess nature really is selection of the fittest. What do yuo:chad: guys think? Should I tell him about adex and everthing else or watch him overdose on random roids and become paralyzed pot bellied manlet. My first post tell me how I did!
jfl at thinking peptides will make u taller

i didn't lol i only read like 4 sentences at maximum op sounds retarded
Bro it was 3AM wrote this i put really low effort in.

• +1
not a single person is reading that

• +1