Insoles are lifefuel

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
Barefoot I am 6 foot but with insoles and a big shoe I am 6 foot 2, it’s lifefuel I mog most people. You should wear these all the time only downside is you may walk like an autist

• +1
Reactions: SADA and wayme
Barefoot I am 6 foot but with insoles and a big shoe I am 6 foot 2, it’s lifefuel I mog most people. You should wear these all the time only downside is you may walk like an autist
Leave the insoles for manlets please

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415, Tryingtoascend, wsada and 2 others
wear this

Attachments

• 363862116_3091051894536368_7970883530238638997_n.jpg
    363862116_3091051894536368_7970883530238638997_n.jpg
    399.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
lmao and some are uncomfortable

I used to be FWB with a girl, she was 5'10 on top of that she has 6 inches goth chunky boots. Literally towered overy every fucking person you know 6feet girl is taller than a 6 feet guy, i don't know what this illusion is. But I still hit her tho. We used to talk regularly until a few months ago i messed something up, she cut me from her life . I still think about her, she left a giant void in my heart which can only be fixed by another tall goth mommy ( I'm 5'7 btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidales, polishcel, Zonar and 3 others
I used to be FWB with a girl, she was 5'10 on top of that she has 6 inches goth chunky boots. Literally towered overy every fucking person you know 6feet girl is taller than a 6 feet guy, i don't know what this illusion is. But I still hit her tho. We used to talk regularly until a few months ago i messed something up, she cut me from her life . I still think about her, she left a giant void in my heart which can only be fixed by another tall goth mommy ( I'm 5'7 btw)
mirin manlet brotha slaying taller foids, i have a 5’10 foid rn praying for my cock (im 5’6 btw)

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
I wear air force ones with 1 inch lifts, I thought they gave me 2 inches plus but I only got 4 cm which gets me to 186.25(6’1.5) I figured it out when my 6’2 dad still height mogged me barefoot🥲

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
mirin manlet brotha slaying taller foids, i have a 5’10 foid rn praying for my cock (im 5’6 btw)
just how

• JFL
legit never seen foids with shorter nigga irl
We were not dating just fwb, on top of that a 6 feet nigga has a crush on her lmaoo nigga got cucked

We were not dating just fwb, on top of that a 6 feet nigga has a crush on her lmaoo nigga got cucked
do you wear these son?
Screenshot 2024 01 07 at 153327

Reason she towered everybody was probably because she was 6 foot 4 with the boots lmao not because she’s 5’10. I once was with a girl who was 6 foot and I tried hard to not get mogged

idk, like how do you not feel like an utter subhuman when get height mogged by a foid? they are usually ugly tho, so I can still cope

• JFL
idk, like how do you not feel like an utter subhuman when get height mogged by a foid? they are usually ugly tho, so I can still cope
because i mog them in literally everything: face, physique, knowledge, intelligence, competence, smoothness, strength, confidence, etc…

i don’t see women like you, i see them as little kids trying to have as much fun as possible.

Happens everytime i start flirting with a taller girl and i have them giggling and touching me telling me “pls staaawp you funnyyyy”, literally the same way i play with my little cousins lol.

Just kids bro, my dog is smarter than most girls i know

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
And then, When it's time for fucking. You remove those. And, she's disgusted at your existence.
No fixing for you brocel.

because i mog them in literally everything: face, physique, knowledge, intelligence, competence, smoothness, strength, confidence, etc…

i don’t see women like you, i see them as little kids trying to have as much fun as possible.

Happens everytime i start flirting with a taller girl and i have them giggling and touching me telling me “pls staaawp you funnyyyy”, literally the same way i play with my little cousins lol.

never interacted with let alone slayed a taller foid so i wouldn't know. but the low iq thing is very true in my experience

• +1
where do you find insoles big enough bro im 6'5 barefoot and I want to wear platform shoes with insoles to ogremax

I think it’s bad for posture, but I used and really makes a difference

manlets are funny

• +1
And then, When it's time for fucking. You remove those. And, she's disgusted at your existence.
No fixing for you brocel.
thats why u put the soles into ur socks or wear sock lifts