Inspirationnal quote

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Ok it might be long but I swear it's worth it, hit me right in the feels when I read it

The real damage is done by the millions who just want to 'survive'. The honest men who just want to be left in peace. Those who don’t want their little lives disturbed by anything bigger than themselves. Those with no sides and no causes. Those who won’t take measure of their own strength, for fear of antagonizing their own weakness. Those who don’t like to make waves—or enemies. Those for whom freedom, honour, truth, and principles are only literature. Those who live small, mate small, die small. It’s the reductionist approach to life: if you keep it small, you’ll keep it under control. If you don’t make any noise, the bogeyman won’t find you. But it’s all an illusion, because they die too, those people who roll up their spirits into tiny little balls so as to be safe. Safe?! From what? Life is always on the edge of death; narrow streets lead to the same place as wide avenues, and a little candle burns itself out just like a flaming torch does. I choose my own way to burn.

Tl;dr : were all gonna fucking die soon so go for your goals and looksmaxx asap if you need it to accomplish em.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, Gaia262 and 4 others
I was motivated at the first part of the quote but as I continued reading I lost motivation again

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6401
It's time to everythingmax boys, but first lets start with looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
good point, and once you're aware of the concept of the quote you can think limitless, realizing your mind is your own and its full control by you is your right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
What's the point in life if we are going to die anyways?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
and with this state achieved, you can chadmax or whatever else you want, it all depends on your mental response
What's the point in life if we are going to die anyways?
achieving and living the life you always wanted despite circumstances, showing the universe or whatever higher thing there is that you stand your ground
such discussions make a lot of sense once you go metaphysical, talking energy, vibe and existence

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and Gaia262
Personality is the most important

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zdeweilx