Instagods help me. Please.

starvecell

starvecell

🦍
So, I recently got back on Instagram after reading the amnesia thread about Instamaxxing. I started following some old classmates, and they followed me back out of politeness. Then, a few JBs and other girls started following too. Everything seemed cool until one girl rejected me, and for some reason, I had a moment of weakness and deleted the whole account—followers, following, posts, highlights, everything.

Now, I’m sitting here regretting it. I want to go back, but it feels so childish and weak to come back after just one day. I need some kind of killer excuse for my actions that won’t make me look like a complete idiot. Any advice on how to handle this situation? What should I say when I reactivate?

This should help you get the responses you’re looking for.

I deleted instagram! Success!

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and starvecell
So, I recently got back on Instagram after reading the amnesia thread about Instamaxxing. I started following some old classmates, and they followed me back out of politeness. Then, a few JBs and other girls started following too. Everything seemed cool until one girl rejected me, and for some reason, I had a moment of weakness and deleted the whole account—followers, following, posts, highlights, everything.

Now, I’m sitting here regretting it. I want to go back, but it feels so childish and weak to come back after just one day. I need some kind of killer excuse for my actions that won’t make me look like a complete idiot. Any advice on how to handle this situation? What should I say when I reactivate?

This should help you get the responses you’re looking for.
If a girl rejects you and you take it that seriously your actually a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Bdot
Just say it was hacked

If a girl rejects you and you take it that seriously your actually a retard
Yeah, I get that it sounds ridiculous, but it wasn’t just about the rejection. It was more like a momentary lapse of judgment where I overreacted and deleted everything. That’s why I’m asking for advice—so I don’t look like a complete fool when I try to bounce back.

Yeah, I get that it sounds ridiculous, but it wasn’t just about the rejection. It was more like a momentary lapse of judgment where I overreacted and deleted everything. That’s why I’m asking for advice—so I don’t look like a complete fool when I try to bounce back.
Say u got bannned?

Say u got bannned?
Say u got bannned?
I thought about saying I got banned, but the problem is I manually removed followers, so it happened gradually over time. If someone checks the timeline, it won’t add up. I need something that covers that gap or makes it seem like there was a legit reason for the slow disappearance. Any other ideas?

I thought about saying I got banned, but the problem is I manually removed followers, so it happened gradually over time. If someone checks the timeline, it won’t add up. I need something that covers that gap or makes it seem like there was a legit reason for the slow disappearance. Any other ideas?
Did u remove absolutely everything?

How much days u have to activate

How much days u have to activate

I think I have up to 30 days to reactivate it before the account gets permanently deleted. So, there’s still some time to figure out a good excuse. But honestly, I’m also thinking of just making a new account. What do you guys think—should I go that route instead?

Bro, I did the exact same thing but not due to rejection. Just aspieing out... Jfl
But now I have zero social circle so it's pretty much over... Hahahaha

I deleted mine like a year ago had over 500 followers but they were just old high school and college “friends” who probably didn’t care if I continued to exist.

I deleted mine like a year ago had over 500 followers but they were just old high school and college “friends” who probably didn’t care if I continued to exist.

I get that. A lot of those followers probably wouldn’t even notice if you disappeared. Still, ever regret deleting it?

Well if u deleted just be in this way (gods made a move)
I get that. A lot of those followers probably wouldn’t even notice if you disappeared. Still, ever regret deleting it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: starvecell