Instagram account

werson

werson

Iron
i have no friends so no acc rn but i want to open one how do i get followers and how should i approach people in uni when i have no followers if i open one id be seen as a loser fs but on the good side i have the best physique in class so like ill have some stuff to post

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and yyy
i have no friends so no acc rn but i want to open one how do i get followers and how should i approach people in uni when i have no followers if i open one id be seen as a loser fs but on the good side i have the best physique in class so like ill have some stuff to post
you don't need followers to approach people at uni
create an account & make a few friends at uni.
follow eachother on instagram & then start following other mutual friends to build up your account size.
it'll get easier to grow your account once you start connecting with more and more people.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: werson and marigold
just tell people your old account got banned

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chudlite and werson