instagram followers are cope

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
look at this boneless incel

ED97B98D A239 4425 A5DE 8BDCBF74DC0D

mogs me!!!

@the BULL
i see plenty of fakechads like this all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, Marsiere214, juste and 2 others
Screenshot 2022 08 13 at 00 25 25 Ryder James su Instagram Suit explore reels exploremore

VEINSPILLED AGAIN :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, n0rthface, Lmao and 2 others
you gotta understand that it's mostly jbs and bisexuals following those pages
fully developed straight women don't like this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 19157
Every subhuman with this many followers probably buys all of them and buys likes as well
Us aspies here are just too slow to do the same despite it's straightforwardness @Predeterminism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Patient A, Nims and 2 others
Every subhuman with this many followers probably buys all of them and buys likes as well
Us aspies here are just too slow to do the same despite it's straightforwardness @Predeterminism
you can't buy comments from jbs though

you gotta understand that it's mostly jbs and bisexuals following those pages
fully developed straight women don't like this
even so

you would take this in seconds. muh jbs, u would still take this in seconds if u had the chance. 100k followers. stop coping about muh “only jbs” or gay people simp for people cope. its cope son. it doesnt invalidate the models that people say that about

I mog this fag to death tbh, I should make one of these Instagrams myself.

He even has his own merch wtf. Is he not a ticktoker or youtber or smth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
yea was gonna say that but never got to it. prolly botted

even so

you would take this in seconds. muh jbs, u would still take this in seconds if u had the chance. 100k followers. stop coping about muh “only jbs” or gay people simp for people cope. its cope son. it doesnt invalidate the models that people say that about
i would like a 100k instagram account with my face not his 0 sex appeal face and overino tier frame

It’s always been hair skin leanness and pheno in that order

He looks like not a single hormone got through his body in his life and yet he has higher SMV than gymmaxed blacks and indians

• JFL
You can buy custom comments from real girl accounts and hot young girls with 10k+ followers

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I mog this fag to death tbh, I should make one of these Instagrams myself.

He even has his own merch wtf. Is he not a ticktoker or youtber or smth?
i gota respect the hustle

being a LTN with a low t frame he some how frauded himself into appearing social media low tier famous

• +1
Reactions: Nims
I think alot of its fake, I just looked at his comments and he's got like 150 yet has 9k likes on the video and 150k followers :unsure:.

• +1
Caging at you tagging @the BULL unironically on this topic :lul:
i tagged cause he has coped with insta fame before. muh not good enoufh to be on the homepage or sometbing he said to someone. but retards can fraud there way up

i tagged cause he has coped with insta fame before. muh not good enoufh to be on the homepage or sometbing he said to someone. but retards can fraud there way up
i don't consider those guys. i mean the people that appear on my feed, they're moggers. they get there because of their gigarocket looks and nothing else

real giga chads dont care about followers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 19157
you can get into a network of people running fake JB accounts that share comments for comments
I set up a discord group of people from this site but we all abandoned the idea because we didn't have a single good pic to post among any of our personal insta pages that would make JB comments look believable

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Patient A, the BULL and 1 other person
you can get into a network of people running fake JB accounts that share comments for comments
I set up a discord group of people from this site but we all abandoned the idea because we didn't have a single good pic to post among any of our personal insta pages that would make JB comments look believable
jfl at that amount effort

Cope that's the average guy on my feed, how can we compete? It's over Bro. Ps5 and weed

stop roping me in with u the bull, ur coping. hes also a horse face

stop roping me in with u the bull, ur coping. hes also a horse face
Not an horse face he's Just a mogger that's how you become famous
You post High PSL selfies and ppl start worshipping you

Not an horse face he's Just a mogger that's how you become famous
You post High PSL selfies and ppl start worshipping you
his comment section is idenitcally to mine jfl

imagine having just as much engagement as me when you mog me in followers and likes

over for him

Ah nvm

Yeah he's mtn tbh

• +1
his comment section is idenitcally to mine jfl

imagine having just as much engagement as me when you mog me in followers and likes

over for him
His comment section has ukrainian Stacy not underdeveloped Mexican jbs
IMG 20220813 005325

The difference between prettyboys and masc jocks. You'll never be on the level of chris

His comment section has ukrainian Stacy not underdeveloped Mexican jbs
View attachment 1820968

The difference between prettyboys and masc jocks. You'll never be on the level of chris
the only thing thats inherently more masc than him is his body :forcedsmile: ur a fucking idiot. and ur also jealous of me like erik jon. this place is incredibly mentally ill

im maesthetic, im not just some pretty boy:lul: ill let u sleep well at night though thinking some cope shit. she doesnt even look hot. ive had plenty of attractive girls who follow me.

the only thing thats inherently more masc than him is his body :forcedsmile: ur a fucking idiot. and ur also jealous of me like erik jon. this place is incredibly mentally ill

im maesthetic, im not just some pretty boy:lul: ill let u sleep well at night though thinking some cope shit. she doesnt even look hot. ive had plenty of attractive girls who follow me.
Then why don't you appear on ig feed

Then why don't you appear on ig feed
how do you know i dont

not everyone gets discovered dipstick. do you know how many people message me though still? my inbox is spammed, i couldve if i posted more and more nt posts. all these fggts have shitloads of posts and theyre also nt, i do insane for having basement autism selfies

how do you know i dont

not everyone gets discovered dipstick. do you know how many people message me though still? my inbox is spammed, i couldve if i posted more and more nt posts. all these fggts have shitloads of posts and theyre also nt, i do insane for having basement autism selfies
You don't do insane you do like a chadlite. I know ppl with less looks than you with inbox spammed and 2000 followers. Matter of fact Is that ig doesn't really matter but if you're true mogger One Life goal should make It to ig feed.