Instagram frauding in 30 days

J

JameshetfieldOnRoids

yes
This is for people with good photos. You should look above average in photos. Btw this guide isnt going to help you if you are looking like a bird.

1-) Take 4-5 photos and look good on them. And background is important(pools, museums, nice restaurants etc.)

2-) Post all of them 3 days apart.

3-) Buy 500 followers and 300 likes for each photo then remove some of the followers and likes so it looks more real.

4-) Follow 60-70 girls everyday at least 15 of them will turn back(unfollow rest) because u are a guy with 500 followers and 30-40 following. It is a sign of status.

5-) Do this for a month and u will have like 300-400 girl followers.

6-) Remove your fake followers now because u dont need them anymore.

7-) Remove all of your photos because all of them have fake likes.

8- ) Post new photos and a lot of girls will like it now you dont need fake likes too.

9-) If you dont get any comments on your photos, create fake girl accounts and comment on your own photos. Having another girls comments on your photos is really important. It will raise ur SMV.

TIP: Do not follow people you know when u have fake followers. You will start to do it when your account reaches 300-400 real girl followers.

• +1
Reactions: Xerendip, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
No instagram for your face

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, hebbewem and Sikkunt23
This is for people with face like i mentioned in the first 3 sentence.
But lol, then this guide is useless, because if you have chad's face then you can just create an account and get millions of followers without bots lol

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Joyride and hebbewem
My phone quality is fucking shit how do i cope bro ??

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Sikkunt23
But lol, then this guide is useless, because if you have chad's face then you can just create an account and get millions of followers without bots lol
Autism

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2846, je3oe and 2 others
Not really, u see a lot of girls are looking extremely good on instagram yet average in irl. Guys can do the same. If you are okay looking, u can do good on instagram. No need to be chad. Also if u have like 3k followers and 500 following, girls will see you someone really important because they dont have much IQ.
My phone quality is fucking shit how do i cope bro ??
Well phone is important. Its over if you dont have a decent cam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and .👽.
dont own a phone or use Instagram, over.

Whats the points whens its all fake.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Oh mister greycel, and here is where you are wrong. CHAD or DEATH. Repeat: CHAD or DEATH CHAD or DEATH CHAD or DEATH

True. but a non-Gigachad Chad will not get a million followers like a GigaChad

Not really, u see a lot of girls are looking extremely good on instagram yet average in irl. Guys can do the same. If you are okay looking, u can do good on instagram. No need to be chad. Also if u have like 3k followers and 500 following, girls will see you someone really important because they dont have much IQ.

Well phone is important. Its over if you dont have a decent cam.

My cam is shir but i am descent looking. And i have no place to take pics , can you givr me proper advices bro ?

ngl that seems kinda pointless

if you do want to fraud, just buy followers until you’re in the 1-5k range, post a single picture and buy a few hundred likes on it, then don’t post again

ngl that seems kinda pointless

if you do want to fraud, just buy followers until you’re in the 1-5k range, post a single picture and buy a few hundred likes on it, then don’t post again
It is hard to slide in DMs with 1 pic. Also girls u will talk to will check who is following you and who like your posts and realize its all fake and u will be unfollowed.

Instagram has changed a lot recently. You can't buy fake followers anymore. They've got a good grip on it. If you manage to do it they will remove them at some point. If they don't your actual engagement will be fucked for life anyway. That means regular people will not even see your posts. Fake likes and followers destroy your account. Most people also know about fake likes and followers. You would look pathetic.

Just rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Instagram has changed a lot recently. You can't buy fake followers anymore. They've got a good grip on it. If you manage to do it they will remove them at some point. If they don't your actual engagement will be fucked for life anyway. That means regular people will not even see your posts. Fake likes and followers destroy your account. Most people also know about fake likes and followers. You would look pathetic.

Just rope
Do u even read the first post. You wont have any fake followers and likes after first month.

Do u even read the first post. You wont have any fake followers and likes after first month.

I did but I think your account will be messed up even if you delete all the photos with fake likes and block each fake followers one by one (who really does that 500 times). I have several accounts that I have destroyed the engagement on. Usually you can't come back from it

OP post exemple or give me advices , i dont have cool places braya

I did but I think your account will be messed up even if you delete all the photos with fake likes and block each fake followers one by one (who really does that 500 times). I have several accounts that I have destroyed the engagement on. Usually you can't come back from it
Yeah, it takes some time. I dont know about the engagement thing tbh, will see. But you will still get a followback from most of the girls evene if your engagement is messed up.

OP post exemple or give me advices , i dont have cool places braya
Yo come to my place, I will take photos of you with a good cam then we can drink some wine

Yeah, it takes some time. I dont know about the engagement thing tbh, will see. But you will still get a followback from most of the girls evene if your engagement is messed up.

Yo come to my place, I will take photos of you with a good cam then we can drink some wine

Give exemples of good insta pics bro i need to post but i dont have non autist pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Is it suspicious to only have female followers? Like, normal people have like maybe x amounts of guys that are family or friends following?

Just rope
No way around it?

Is it suspicious to only have female followers? Like, normal people have like maybe x amounts of guys that are family or friends following?

Yeah it is a little weird, it is best to have more female than male but there should be males too. To prevent that i am following my close friends like 2-3 guys per 10 girls.

Create a fake account with a fake name. Follow all of the people you like, about 50% will follow back. Then switch the name of the account to your real name.