Instagram in 2024

Whatever

Whatever

Proximity pilled
It’s insane how much attention girls get on social media. I know that’s water but I’m just gonna vent. A few years ago I had a oneitis for a girl who worked at this grocery store. I’ve tried repeatedly to find her on Insta, she for sure doesn’t have one.

I checked the store’s Insta last night again and they put up a video with her in it. It’s not like she was shaking her ass or something, it’s just 10 seconds of her from the side, wearing sweats, filling up a container. Boom, over 2800 likes and over 350,000 views. The usual post on this store’s Insta gets about 25-50 likes. So they got a 50x-100x boost just by showing an attractive girl employee.

There’s the simps too, commenting shit like “____ is the BEST!!!” and “Go _____!!!!!”. Lots of weird 40 something guys. Ya man, I’m sure she’ll wanna fuck you now that you wrote that.

This is the behavior of a sexually starved society. Catching even half of a glimpse at an attractive girl and freaking out, like you’ve never seen one before. And what this shows is that girls who aren’t on social media at all get simped for, which I’d say proves that the problem is more that the guys are doing it.

I have two Instas for actual photography, one for landscape photography and one for cars. Getting attention for them is impossible. I get a fraction of the likes that I used to, both from people I know in real life and people I don’t, and hardly ever any new followers. My content is good quality and unique but nope, using Insta for actual art was 2014, nowadays all Insta is for is simping.

I know that we live in a lookist society but I never expected it to be this bad, where quality art gets ignored because everyone’s too busy searching so high and low for one glimpse at a halfway decent girl. Insta’s algorithms have done this but guys sure have fallen for it, this simping culture wouldn’t exist if guys had more self respect.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, deadstock, Debetro and 8 others
This is too much to read

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
A few days ago I was out and I noticed a girl around 13-15 years old with her parents, with her sister. Both of them would be better off targeting social media, that's what I told the friend I was out with. Unless they decide to go the fashion route, jfl.
It's really simp-le for attractive females

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, itzyaboyJJ and Whatever
This is too much to read

I don’t expect you to boyo. I use .org as a diary, just write and write until it’s all out of my head, not gonna cut myself short.

IG is to Women what Discord and PS5 is to Men

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, watah and Whatever
I know that we live in a lookist society but I never expected it to be this bad, where quality art gets ignored because everyone’s too busy searching so high and low for one glimpse at a halfway decent girl. Insta’s algorithms have done this but guys sure have fallen for it, this simping culture wouldn’t exist if guys had more self respect.
This is true

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Whatever
finnaly someone who understands, its even worse on tiktok, you look at the comments of an extremely attractive girl and it would be loser faggots saying shit like
"just one chance please"
"she could fix me"
"I need to get rich bro"

like it does not besides inflating her ego and making you look like a desperate faggot

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and Whatever
I’ve tried repeatedly to find her on Insta, she for sure doesn’t have one.

Im currently on speaking terms with a few girls like this who are socially awkward types that genuinely
dislike IG because they are self aware enough to know how heavy the competition is on there even for
average girls soo instead they seek out these niche Discord servers and literally rot all day flirting with
1ncels selling them dreams "Im a quirky gamer girl teehee I resonate with you guys I loveeee Animee"

This one Latina friend I have in particular I kid you not has a rotation of like 15-20 1ncels on discord who
sends her cashapps every week to pay her Car Note and T-Mobile Bill etc

Truth is women dont even need a Social Media presence to thrive their existence itself in Society is a Net
Positive that draws opportunities to them without effort.

• Woah
Reactions: Whatever
Im currently on speaking terms with a few girls like this who are socially awkward types that genuinely
dislike IG because they are self aware enough to know how heavy the competition is on there even for
average girls soo instead they seek out these niche Discord servers and literally rot all day flirting with
1ncels selling them dreams "Im a quirky gamer girl teehee I resonate with you guys I loveeee Animee"

This one Latina friend I have in particular I kid you not has a rotation of like 15-20 1ncels on discord who
sends her cashapps every week to pay her Car Note and T-Mobile Bill etc

Truth is women dont even need a Social Media presence to thrive their existence itself in Society is a Net
Positive that draws opportunities to them without effort.

Shit like this just makes me feel sorry for zoomers, how difficult you guys have it with the social media competition. Millennials/Zillennials (I graduated high school in 2012) and zoomers use it differently. Back then we used it only for people we know already. It wasn’t really a way to meet girls and it also wasn’t this big competition of who can get thousands of followers. And this is ultimately why so many zoomers are taking the black pill, it spells out social media’s damage.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Darkeningstar
Shit like this just makes me feel sorry for zoomers, how difficult you guys have it with the social media competition. Millennials/Zillennials (I graduated high school in 2012) and zoomers use it differently. Back then we used it only for people we know already. It wasn’t really a way to meet girls and it also wasn’t this big competition of who can get thousands of followers. And this is ultimately why so many zoomers are taking the black pill, it spells out social media’s damage.
2018, Instagram, no tiktok, I still overcame the hurdle because of my looks, even though I was non-nt . I observed many classmates and non, and they struggled a lot. Males, obviously

• +1
Reactions: Whatever