Instagram is one big cortisol spike

thereallegend

thereallegend

Religion & Spirituality
Like seriously, I only post their when I get insecure about the hoes and being NT. This forum is way better for my mental health than Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Tabula Rasa, LancasteR and 4 others
Raw carnivore and semen retention

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and thereallegend
Why would you have IG if you’re not winning on there?

It’s just an unnecessary humiliation ritual otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Tabula Rasa, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
Why would you have IG if you’re not winning on there?

It’s just an unnecessary humiliation ritual otherwise
Hoes off dating apps and IRL are still obsessed with Insta/Snap.

Recently, I got a girl's # from work.
We've worked together everyday for 6 months and she STILL wants my social media to stalk my online presence.

We've been in a different era for a while now. Either adapt or go MSTOW. I cycle between both.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, watah, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
Hoes off dating apps and IRL are still obsessed with Insta/Snap.

Recently, I got a girl's # from work.
We've worked together everyday for 6 months and she STILL wants my social media to stalk my online presence.

We've been in a different era for a while now. Either adapt or go MSTOW. I cycle between both.

She needs to know that your IG is acceptable since she’s also dating you for her friends

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and humanoidsub7
  • +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
I don't need that app for anything.

She needs to know that your IG is acceptable since she’s also dating you for her friends
@forevergymcelling tells the truth.

You need to cross every T and dot every I.
MTB+ women want a looksmaxxed man with an aesthetic high status instagram who will protect/provide for them.

It's a tall ask but MTB+ women are genuine microcelebrities in the West. Pay the cost to be the boss.
You can get away with these things if you're a dumpster diver like @Amnesia or how I used to be harpooning chubsters like @6ft4.

But for high status/high class LTRs for reproduction/family you need to be the full package and that still might not be enough.
Look at Tom Brady and Will Smith.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, FUE Mogger and PROMETHEUS
I don't need that app for anything.
Most men IRL and online are incels so they've subconciously given up on having sex with attractive women. This includes you.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Most men IRL and online are incels so they've subconciously given up on having sex with attractive women. This includes you.
What are you implying with this in regards to my post.

• +1
@forevergymcelling tells the truth.

You need to cross every T and dot every I.
MTB+ women want a looksmaxxed man with an aesthetic high status instagram who will protect/provide for them.

It's a tall ask but MTB+ women are genuine microcelebrities in the West. Pay the cost to be the boss.
You can get away with these things if you're a dumpster diver like @Amnesia or how I used to be harpooning chubsters like @6ft4.

But for high status/high class LTRs for reproduction/family you need to be the full package and that still might not be enough.
Look at Tom Brady and Will Smith.
The more boxes the better IMO, but I don’t imagine a woman would deny a wealthy and attractive man for not having socials

A teen foid maybe

The more boxes the better IMO, but I don’t imagine a woman would deny a wealthy and attractive man for not having socials

A teen foid maybe
Well we're not self improving for roasties are we? White women and latinas expire at 25. Black women and Asian women expire at 30ish. But even roasties find it suspicious if you don't have Facebook. I'm serious.

• +1
I've given up on women. And what?
You're not relevant to this conversation. This is more of a slayer's conversation.

Most of the former slayers on here are only active on dscord anyways.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Debetro
You're not relevant to this conversation. This is more of a slayer's conversation.

Most of the former slayers on here are only active on dscord anyways.
Get milked to death.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend