Instagram maxing fraud

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
about to buy 100 fake accounts that come with followers and some posts, set them to private, have them all follow me and then make them like all my pictures.

free 100+ likes which is a lot irl for male normies (average for female ones tho)

Screenshot 2023 05 15 at 10512 PM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, DoctorPMA, Deleted member 29167 and 12 others
Another wise investment from .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, Elvisandreaa, subhuman incel and 7 others
about to buy 100 fake accounts that come with followers and some posts, set them to private, have them all follow me and then make them like all my pictures.

free 100+ likes which is a lot irl for male normies (average for female ones tho)
nice this will get you absolutely nothing at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, RAMU KAKA, subhuman incel and 2 others
nice this will get you absolutely nothing at all
its a 50 dollars, already bought them, it will of course do something, even i decide to use my account for marketing i can automatically use the accounts to scam people.

plus instagram maxing is crucial

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, It'snotover and Prince88
its a 50 dollars, already bought them, it will of course do something, even i decide to use my account for marketing i can automatically use the accounts to scam people.

plus instagram maxing is crucial
how about you get some real clout

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, subhuman incel, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
how about you get some real clout
it will be easier to increase clout from here

i dont even use ig for my friends/family, it's 100% for a dating app

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and ReadBooksEveryday
  • Woah
  • JFL

View attachment 2205425
naizop would’ve been better, I used to use that if I ever bought a stat and it was inactive

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
what site?

• JFL

logging into 100 different accounts, how do you even have time for this autism

• JFL
logging into 100 different accounts, how do you even have time for this autism
Working on a python bot to autolike everything i post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 29078
It’s easy to tell when people buy followers.
You are gonna get clowned by normal people

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ReadBooksEveryday and inceI
It’s easy to tell when people buy followers.
You are gonna get clowned by normal people
I have 2 igs.

one for dating another for friends/family

don't careabout the other one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, subhuman incel and ReadBooksEveryday
No way this worked right

• +1
  • Woah
Yes it did I made them super realistic and so ig only banned like 5 of them.

Took hours to get ready tho
How do you not get banned from logging into 100 accounts from one ip? No way you used a VPN for all of them.

How do you not get banned from logging into 100 accounts from one ip? No way you used a VPN for all of them.
Use Nord vpn and select for unique geo. I have brave browser and the extension. Just did it while I was at work or playing Zelda lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and 6ft4
Fuark, good thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Fuark, good thread
I want to find a way to extrapolate this to getting like 1000 likes and 9k followers but at that point it would take me like 20 hours a week of work for a month for that.

I want to find a way to extrapolate this to getting like 1000 likes and 9k followers but at that point it would take me like 20 hours a week of work for a month for that.
do u change the usernames and profile pics of the 100 accounts to more resemble foids from your country?
I have 7 catfishes at the moment and they all have real foid followers from cities in my country but I can't make any more because it autobans the account when I use my IP or even a new device that has connected to my IP.

So I bought like 200 followers from some random website and my account got banned and had to create another one, seems like you're already being careful but interesting to see if it works, the ban occurred like 3 weeks after I bought the follows btw

So I bought like 200 followers from some random website and my account got banned and had to create another one, seems like you're already being careful but interesting to see if it works, the ban occurred like 3 weeks after I bought the follows btw
It has worked I added 40-80 likes to all my pictures

Get a vpn and interact with other pages

Follow a bunch of pages and add empty pictures and then set it to private

Literally took me like a week to make all of them but I just bought a batch of 40 more with 100 followers so it should only take me around 10 minutes to make it look believable

Last edited:
You paid 40 bucks for 4 ig accounts?
Oh, no, they dont' show the quanties.

here's the amounts

over 100.
Screenshot 2023 05 30 at 41801 PM

They're less than a dollar for each and they give you 30 dollars back for every 100 you spend.

How is this going @Manchild ? Seems like a good strategy

i
How is this going @Manchild ? Seems like a good strategy
yeah worked good. i ahve to archive posts begore i spam like then

• +1
Reactions: yoyoyo
@Manchild do you individually login to all the accounts and have them like your photos? that's kind of tedious right?

• +1
@Manchild do you individually login to all the accounts and have them like your photos? that's kind of tedious right?
yes

What a subhuman. I got 500 followers Just by leaving my ig on my tinder profile

• JFL
how long does that take to have them all like one pic? also, where did you get the pics for the profiles? just steal them from some random girls? also are all/most of the profiles set to private?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back