moshimoshi

Banned
IMG 1326

Don’t get me wrong she isn’t ugly but her comments and shit

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Ngl even tho society plays in their favor, they still cry about feminism and female rights type shit. Jfl at this:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: moshimoshi and gookcelriceR
She namedropped .org a while back, stupid fucking attentionwhore

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and truthhurts
And the comments are 15yr horny fucks who don’t shower ( I haven’t showered for 4 months once )

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and truthhurts
lmao she even called this site incels type shit. Funny thing is, some users mog the shit out of them jfl
IMG 6848

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, moshimoshi, gookcelriceR and 1 other person
Ngl even tho society plays in their favor, they still cry about feminism and female rights type shit. Jfl at this:ogre:
That's annoying af.
But foids in my school are based, they say that women are dumb bitches who always victimize themselves, and men end up getting hated by society because of the women acting like exaggerated bitches, abusing their privilege.

• +1
Reactions: moshimoshi and truthhurts
That's annoying af.
But foids in my school are based, they say that women are dumb bitches who always victimize themselves, and men end up getting hated by society because of the women acting like exaggerated bitches, abusing their privilege.
I stroked a girls back in high school and got accused of SA and trying to undo her bra 😔she was wearing a fucking coat

• JFL
I stroked a girls back in high school and got accused of SA and trying to undo her bra 😔she was wearing a fucking coat
Bro... they can't do you dirty like that :lul:

• +1
Reactions: moshimoshi
Bro... they can't do you dirty like that :lul:
Her faggot they/them lesbo friend started screaming in my face also different situation but is it wrong to call a black autistic girl in my class retarded and to kill herself if she was pissing me off and drooling on the table

• JFL
Her faggot they/them lesbo friend started screaming in my face also different situation but is it wrong to call a black autistic girl in my class retarded and to kill herself if she was pissing me off and drooling on the table
I think that was completely reasonable. I hate autistic people :ogre:

T
I think that was completely reasonable. I hate autistic people :ogre:
I was gonna grab her neck but stopped at the last second then got told off by my teacher who is a silly woke lady

• +1
T

I was gonna grab her neck but stopped at the last second then got told off by my teacher who is a silly woke lady
Bro, teachers are so fucking subhuman these days. I have a feminist subhuman teacher who is kinda aspie and I feel like he hates men for being glorified for anything while women are called sluts.
I have an idea, he is so woke he will like me if I say bullshit like: "I know I look like a macho man, but on the inside, I am a sensitive boy who fights for women's rights!"

• +1
Reactions: moshimoshi
Bro, teachers are so fucking subhuman these days. I have a feminist subhuman teacher who is kinda aspie and I feel like he hates men for being glorified for anything while women are called sluts.
I have an idea, he is so woke he will like me if I say bullshit like: "I know I look like a macho man, but on the inside, I am a sensitive boy who fights for women's rights!"
💀I had a obese English teacher who told my mom I’ll never pass school ( I didn’t ) so I stole her MacBook

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and gookcelriceR
💀I had a obese English teacher who told my mom I’ll never pass school ( I didn’t ) so I stole her MacBook
Yeah this guys 100% black