instagram pill is real

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Kraken
6C3199E9 EBBB 4857 B642 AAE7BCA4CC25

JfL that bitch wants me to either follow her and be another orbiter or wants to see my social status through instagram. JfL if you dont have a high profile instagram account

AD854ECF AEF0 4EF5 806A 9A4E7E6CD7AE

should I try to ask for snap or go straight to insult her? my options here are really limited

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Nick.Harte
Kidnap her and bring her to Mexico chop that pinche vieja wanga up like carne asada jajajaja

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Is she stacy in her other pictures?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
I made it up I had a new gf and wanted to leave the forum behind so I fabricated a manic story that would keep me from not joining back 💀💀💀 worked out good for like a year
That's shitty ngl.

That's shitty ngl.
it is shitty I agree shit made me feel so bad after awhile that I donated 5€ to als research. the dude who was in back to the future got that shit for real and its really fucking him up right now

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
it is shitty I agree shit made me feel so bad after awhile that I donated 5€ to als research.
That's very good of you that you admitted to your mistakes.
the dude who was in back to the future got that shit for real and its really fucking him up right now
He's got Parkinson's.

I made it up I had a new gf and wanted to leave the forum behind so I fabricated a manic story that would keep me from not joining back 💀💀💀 worked out good for like a year
youre a pathetic inkwell neet rotter, glad i call u out for this larp at that time