Instagram question

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Does someone mus accept that i follow him or not? I would make insta account to see privat accounts of foids.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Deleted member 3123
You okay bro?

Yeah they have to accept your request to follow but that should be no problem for U

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Ghostcel, androgenic and 1 other person
Yes. You send a follow request and if they accept you can see their profile

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Ahh fuck. Its over for my stalking
Yes. I sent request to oneitis and she declined. My homie requested and she accepted. It is indeed over my friend

• So Sad
Yah they have to accept your request

• So Sad
Yes. I sent request to oneitis and she declined. My homie requested and she accepted. It is indeed over my friend
I was aiming to not use my real name tbh. I see zuzias profile with 14 posts but its private. Fuck. Im boiling inside. Anyway social media make me disgusted tbh.

I was aiming to not use my real name tbh. I see zuzias profile with 14 posts but its private. Fuck. Im boiling inside. Anyway social media make me disgusted tbh.
get your NT friend to follow request and have him send all her pictures to you :oops:

• Hmm...
yeah. sometimes they accept though. but it's worth it for the prime puss to instagrammaxx. just buy some followers to get started

get your NT friend to follow request and have him send all her pictures to you :oops:
I dont want to seem like i even care about foids. Tbh he would lough that shes out of my leauge. Also i would love to see comments, stalk dudes and foids who comment etc.
yeah. sometimes they accept though. but it's worth it for the prime puss to instagrammaxx. just buy some followers to get started
I would use fake name anyway, just for stalking. Thats all i want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
Like all girls will accept a follow request even if it's a burner account they're with follower to following ratio skets

Like all girls will accept a follow request even if it's a burner account they're with follower to following ratio skets
Ikr that's why it's fucked up that oneitis didn't accept. Wtf is her problem. She must accept burner account because she has more followers than following

I doubt that foid would accept dude with 9 folowers. But who knows.

Did she know you liked her?
No she probably doesn't even know me. I follow requested her on my account with my name as the username, no PFP and 0 posts, 60 followers

• So Sad