Instagram vs real life Appeal

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
I’ve noticed that the ig pages of htn+ guys are filled with Stacie’s commenting heart eyes and stuff but when the same eboy goes into a group chat or something he’ll get clowned and ghosted by girls... is it just selection ship bias that the girls who follow him are more likely to find him attractive?

in real life presence matters more than face, people will overlook you if you aren't wide and tall regardless of how good your facial development is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 29167 and Gaygymmaxx
in real life presence matters more than face, people will overlook you if you aren't wide and tall regardless of how good your facial development is.
The frame guy doing frame guy things

Real tho

• JFL
Reactions: MTN-Ascender
examples?
BCFE0FD4 ABC8 4755 9D54 7DF2E5CED227
2AA4EF9B E4DB 4E89 B1A3 9B7B246C44F5
3F9C1A72 B079 49D2 986C 48FBACDE3BD8

The frame guy doing frame guy things

Real tho
my face is quite alright, I get almost as many compliments on my dimples than my shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gaygymmaxx
I’ve noticed that the ig pages of htn+ guys are filled with Stacie’s commenting heart eyes and stuff but when the same eboy goes into a group chat or something he’ll get clowned and ghosted by girls... is it just selection ship bias that the girls who follow him are more likely to find him attractive?
Insecurities

From who?
The girls. They usually want to lock down someone for an LTR (even if they say they're open to casual) and they'd usually feel the GL guy would pump and dump as they assume they have a lot of options.

The girls. They usually want to lock down someone for an LTR (even if they say they're open to casual) and they'd usually feel the GL guy would pump and dump as they assume they have a lot of options.
Land whales are extra brutal And bitchy they also think they deserve chad who’s 6’3

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Land whales are extra brutal And bitchy they also think they deserve chad who’s 6’3
They leave comments on his Insta/TikTok but they'd feel so insecure with him IRL or when it comes to dating matters as they feel he's got too many options and would pump and dump them for a hotter model. Even when the girl is Stacy. That's why you see so many hot girls LTRing oofies.

Nope even if they cold dm chicks they get left on read....
They leave comments on his Insta/TikTok but they'd feel so insecure with him IRL or when it comes to dating matters as they feel he's got too many options and would pump and dump them for a hotter model. Even when the girl is Stacy. That's why you see so many hot girls LTRing oofies.
Bear in mind foids generally have a strong preference for LTR over hookups.

Some ppl here say htn chadlite is enough... rate the guys I sent above
Not close to chad any of them. 1st and 3rd guy htns, 2nd guy is trying really hard but still doesnt reach chadlite. All of them could be mtns irl as well. Theres no frauding irl

Not close to chad any of them. 1st and 3rd guy htns, 2nd guy is trying really hard but still doesnt reach chadlite. All of them could be mtns irl as well. Theres no frauding irl
How tf is he trying very hard 😂

The angle, the hair, the facial expression, the filter. He's trying to emulate vinnie hacker but he misses a whole 1.5 psl points
Yeah I thought so too he looks ethic, and shit too I think he’s Indian or something, even sub 4 Indians try very hard w hair and clothes jewelry.... I’m the 3rd guy btw any advise

Yeah I thought so too he looks ethic, and shit too I think he’s Indian or something, even sub 4 Indians try very hard w hair and clothes jewelry.... I’m the 3rd guy btw any advise
You're that 5'3 guy right? Heightmaxxing however you can your face is good

People say 6ft or over some ppl say 5’9 some say 5’5 w a good face is doable etc
My goal is too get to 5’7 atleast and then do some soft surgery like eye brow and lash transplant and veneers and gym I’m like 14% bf rn

Idk 5'8 even though thats still a huge falio
I thought that too but I see taller better Looking guys all the time so idk mannn I’ll move to Colombia it’s also way cheaper be of the economy differences and surgery and guys their are like 5’5 and I like Latina women

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back