Instagram

Michael15651

Michael15651

Bronze
I’ve had my instagram for a year now. It has my fake name associated with it and I only post one pic every month, (recently it’s been 2).

It’s a gym transformation page with steroids.

My last 4 posts hopping on has seen a huge difference from 4 engagements to 800+ but maybe like 5 likes instead of 0 or 1 that 8 used to get.

That’s only after that I make a comment and get 1,500+ likes on it and people check out my profile

Those few likes are from verified IFBB pros or people asking where I buy my steroids from.

Should I just spam the follow button on everyone and anyone and hope they follow back?

Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Account age: 1 year

Following: 11
Followers: 19
Activity: 1-2 posts every month

I’ve had my instagram for a year now. It has my fake name associated with it and I only post one pic every month, (recently it’s been 2).

It’s a gym transformation page with steroids.

My last 4 posts hopping on has seen a huge difference from 4 engagements to 800+ but maybe like 5 likes instead of 0 or 1 that 8 used to get.

That’s only after that I make a comment and get 1,500+ likes on it and people check out my profile

Those few likes are from verified IFBB pros or people asking where I buy my steroids from.

Should I just spam the follow button on everyone and anyone and hope they follow back?

Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Account age: 1 year

Following: 11
Followers: 19
Activity: 1-2 posts every month
1 post every month :ROFLMAO: do 4 per day and dont just spam follow that will get you shadow banned and will makeur account look bad since the followers to following ratio will be horrible

1 post every month :ROFLMAO: do 4 per day and dont just spam follow that will get you shadow banned and will makeur account look bad since the followers to following ratio will be horrible

How can I make 4 posts a day?

If my page is dedicated to growing, 4 physique pics in a day won’t show change. It’s not like I’ll put on 10lbs of muscle between each pic

If my page is dedicated to growing, 4 physique pics in a day won’t show change. It’s not like I’ll put on 10lbs of muscle between each pic
what is on your pfp

phonk edits, workout vids, eating diet prep vids, random pics

Maybe 4 a day is a stretch but once a month will not build an audience or a following just like he said post diet prep videos food in general and post workout sessions if ur really serious do those day one of working out till i become something something those really grab attention