Instagrammaxxing Follow Thread [GTFIH]

InZayn

InZayn

B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Alright boys let's face it: chasing and approaching foids is the biggest waste of time.
Why waste countless hours swiping right on Tinder (where only 4.5% of women swipe right).
Just let women come to you. Let's help each other out...

It's time to statusmaxx via Instagram.
I'm not talking about getting a million followers but enough so people don't think you're some fucking loser that browses an incel forum all day.
You have to Instamaxx WITHOUT using any third party apps or else you're account will get flagged and banned.
So networking (like this) is the only real option. And everyone and their mothers can easily tell you're instafrauding and using Like apps when you get 300 likes per picture but no comments :ROFLMAO:

That's why my proposition to you all here is: drop your IG @ below if you're low inhib.
If you want privacy then pm me your username and other users that comment on this thread and I'll follow you back.

My advice to you all is to ONLY follow accounts that meet the following requirements:

Requirements to follow each other:
1. Don't be that nigga that unfollows after I follow you (this is supposed to be longterm, we got to support each other).
2. Must have pictures of yourself (not going to follow any dummy accounts with anime/cringy profile pics)
3. No looksmax vocab when commenting on each others pics (it's so cringy :ogre:)
4. Please don't put "fashion model" as your IG account type (
it's sooo cringy and makes you look like a try hard like this pajeet).
TLDR: Basically don't have an autistic IG and I'll gladly follow you back.

You could look at this as making irl friends since it's hard to make friends when you're older + wagecucking 24/7 for your surgeries or dealing with whatever life throws at you. I feel like girls already do this shit since they leave positive comments on each other's pics but hate each other irl lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 5522 and homesick
No IG for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, s3-s3, middayshowers and 8 others
I should get an instagram account to black pill myself

Yea I ain't getting my insta flooded with incel lingo lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, intovoid, middayshowers and 2 others
We should all have a groupchat on there, for moggers only :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Having a decent IG is legit. I don't, and I regret not starting it while I was still in high school (and popular).
Might join this when I've taken some decent pictures of myself to upload

It's cringe to start IG game when I have 50 followers and starting college now. but its now or never. I think Im finally comfortable enough in my own looks to start uploading on ig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and InZayn
I like the concept of this a lot, but I don't think it will work because 1. Trolls 2. Doxing potential

Edit: It might work but i wont joint because:^

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
We should all have a groupchat on there, for moggers only :lul: :lul:
Username: @dawbasedgod
I agree. Idk how we do this without being doxxed but it would be good to have a group chat so that we have notifications on our phone and look high status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6695
Do I dm you my username?

You gotta have a good phone mang

I agree. Idk how we do this without being doxxed but it would be good to have a group chat so that we have notifications on our phone and look high status
Hey bro edit out my username out of your post please
:lul: I regret posting it

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
Over for people like me who doesn't have insta

Alright boys let's face it: chasing and approaching foids is the biggest waste of time.
Why waste countless hours swiping right on Tinder (where only 4.5% of women swipe right).
Just let women come to you. Let's help each other out...

It's time to statusmaxx via Instagram.
I'm not talking about getting a million followers but enough so people don't think you're some fucking loser that browses an incel forum all day.
You have to Instamaxx WITHOUT using any third party apps or else you're account will get flagged and banned.
So networking (like this) is the only real option. And everyone and their mothers can easily tell you're instafrauding and using Like apps when you get 300 likes per picture but no comments :ROFLMAO:

That's why my proposition to you all here is: drop your IG @ below if you're low inhib.
If you want privacy then pm me your username and other users that comment on this thread and I'll follow you back.

My advice to you all is to ONLY follow accounts that meet the following requirements:

Requirements to follow each other:
1. Don't be that nigga that unfollows after I follow you (this is supposed to be longterm, we got to support each other).
2. Must have pictures of yourself (not going to follow any dummy accounts with anime/cringy profile pics)
3. No looksmax vocab when commenting on each others pics (it's so cringy :ogre:)
4. Please don't put "fashion model" as your IG account type (
it's sooo cringy and makes you look like a try hard like this pajeet).
TLDR: Basically don't have an autistic IG and I'll gladly follow you back.

You could look at this as making irl friends since it's hard to make friends when you're older + wagecucking 24/7 for your surgeries or dealing with whatever life throws at you. I feel like girls already do this shit since they leave positive comments on each other's pics but hate each other irl lol.
Follow me on insta @sone_19x

i'll get notification in the meanwhile

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 6695
Instagram followers don’t mean shit unless you look perfect or are traveling/taking pics of expensive stuff. Speaking from personal experience. I guess it’s more attractive to American girls who are clout chasers.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Hey bro edit out my username out of your post please
:lul: I regret posting it
lol I can't they literally removed the edit feature

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
i have an ig with 800+ followers and less followed (good ratio). my recent got a good amount of likes, 6 legit comments from friends. it was also giga frauded and made me look like a high tier normie tbh. this was a year ago, since then i’ve followed hundreds more foids that have followed me back

guess how many girls have dmed me first on instagram since that pic

take a guess

it’s 0

i don’t regret wasting time following girls as when i ascend my smv by gymmaxxing i will post a pic and hopefully get spammed with dms tbh but for now insta maxing has done absolutely fucking nothing apart from given me a more nt perception irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
No IG for your face

For all the negative nancy's in this thread this is for average and above average people, sorry. If you finish looksmaxxing then come back to this thread and dm the users or post your @

edit: the pajeet saw this post (he's a user here and removed the "fashion model" from his bio :lul:)

Last edited:
I don't have any social media and never have. I really am a truecel.

People browsing this thread change your privacy settings so users on here can send you a private message of their @
I just changed mine so members can send me a message. On the left side, click on my name 'InZayn' and the option to send a message should be there.

Instagram maxing summarized
-have a niche (modeling, graphics, fashion, gaming, music, etc)

-get familiar with the niche, understand why certain things are liked and go viral

-upload quality pics or videos (put effort to make them good or high quality for your niche) if you post videos use eye catching thumbnails

-engage like a motherfucking (follow, unfollow, like, comment, use popular hashtag)

-spend money to promote, have bigger accounts share your vids, feature you or promote you

This worked for me and will ofc work for you guys

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 7313
picking girls with instagram only work if :

- you're a chad
- you have a sick lifestyle

no user here fulfill any of those 2 requirements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Sikkunt23