• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, xnj, Guiltyfeelings and 2 others
Evil Jew baby
Nah thats an aryan fogger, moustache man would be proud
IMG 0591

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, xnj and kalluss
This is honestly a straight Chad/Stacy tier looksmax if you perfect it

Asian mothers do something similar to their children's heads to prevent the forehead from being rounded.
They shape it from birth to be ideal, and it works

Because the sutures of the skull are open for first 1-1.5 years

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, PrinceLuenLeoncur, psychomandible and 1 other person
Wtf causing deliberately causing abnormal deformity, shit went too far tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, raumDEuter and ShowerMaxxing

Asian mothers do something similar to their children's heads to prevent the forehead from being rounded.

So ur telling me asian mothers are the reason you’re all flat faced gooks?

Apparently slavic mothers practice penis stretching on their baby boys, to create cock moggers jfl

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, psychomandible, Awan and 2 others

Apparently slavic mothers practice penis stretching on their baby boys, to create cock moggers jfl
doctors told me when I came out of the womb they were surprised how big my penis was

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, notsocommonthumb and ShowerMaxxing
doctors told me when I came out of the womb they were surprised how big my penis was
Just lol they said I had mangled testes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and gigell

Why didn't my mum do that to me :cautious:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and ShowerMaxxing

I dated a paki foid who said over there they do this as well. @Gengar its true ain’t it, in Pakistan they do head elongating or whatever it is the girl told me cos I felt her head and was like “why it shaped like that under the hair but you cannot tell unless you touch her head” and she said her mum warped it up as a baby to shape it

Funnily enough black peiple have a natural elongated back of the skull so we never had to do this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and greycel
I dated a paki foid who said over there they do this as well. @Gengar its true ain’t it, in Pakistan they do head elongating or whatever it is the girl told me cos I felt her head and was like “why it shaped like that under the hair but you cannot tell unless you touch her head” and she said her mum warped it up as a baby to shape it

Funnily enough black peiple have a natural elongated back of the skull so we never had to do this
Head elongation? What? :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Head elongation? What? :lul::lul:
She said her mum wrapped stn around her head as a baby and that it’s a trad Pakistan thing I’m aware of chinks doing it in china and some other savage tribes even the French used to do it in the 19th century.

IMG 0551
IMG 0552
IMG 0553

Ask your mum she’ll confirm it if your Punjabi like her then she’ll know. Ofc the girls head wasn’t to this degree these are the “extremes” :forcedsmile:. Trust there to be one savage nigger tribe that still does this in 2024 lol, those fuckers set the black race back 300 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and RecessedChinCel
She said her mum wrapped stn around her head as a baby and that it’s a trad Pakistan thing I’m aware of chinks doing it in china and some other savage tribes even the French used to do it in the 19th century.

View attachment 3184835View attachment 3184836View attachment 3184837

Ask your mum she’ll confirm it if your Punjabi like her then she’ll know. Ofc the girls head wasn’t to this degree these are the “extremes” :forcedsmile:. Trust there to be one savage nigger tribe that still does this in 2024 lol, those fuckers set the black race back 300 years
I've never heard of this. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I think your ex was some kinda weirdo. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Over if ur parents weren’t bonesmashing you as an infant

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I've never heard of this. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I think your ex was some kinda weirdo. :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
Nar she was aight she wasn’t an weirdo I touched her skull when I was in bed with her (she wasn’t my ex) and I touched her head and noticed a slight bump in the top or back rejion I cannot remember fully and I asked her why and she said it’s because as a baby her mum used to wrap her head as a custom in her country (Pakistan) and it would shape the babies head into an pleasing shape.

As I said ask you mother about it she’ll 100% know abt it

Nar she was aight she wasn’t an weirdo I touched her skull when I was in bed with her (she wasn’t my ex) and I touched her head and noticed a slight bump in the top or back rejion I cannot remember fully and I asked her why and she said it’s because as a baby her mum used to wrap her head as a custom in her country (Pakistan) and it would shape the babies head into an pleasing shape.

As I said ask you mother about it she’ll 100% know abt it
I am not even going to ask it because it's just weird, but I'll keep an ear open if I hear the topic being discussed. This is genuinely the first time I've heard about this. There are a few options here, either it's custom for her people (remember, Punjabis are a heterogenous group; it's got nothing to do with genetics but rather geographical or linguistic reasons) so it's limited to some Punjabi groups or I've not heard of it because it's not a custom in our region.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I am not even going to ask it because it's just weird, but I'll keep an ear open if I hear the topic being discussed. This is genuinely the first time I've heard about this. There are a few options here, either it's custom for her people (remember, Punjabis are a heterogenous group; it's got nothing to do with genetics but rather geographical or linguistic reasons) so it's limited to some Punjabi groups or I've not heard of it because it's not a custom in our region.
I C. She’s 100% Pakistan for sure cos she looks it even with makeup she can pass as Arab so she can’t be Indian curry she has to be fully Pakistan curry based on her pheno. Indian curries have a specific look