Instead of derm prescribing accutane

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Bakimaxxing
She advises me to put fucking head and shoulders shampoo on my face and now it’s fucking burning i hate foids they think it’s funny to postpone my ascension. About to just buy accutane online tbh such bullshit. She also wants me to get a $75 topical called aklief what a bitch

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: hybobu, hattrick, ALP and 2 others
She advises me to put fucking head and shoulders shampoo on my face and now it’s fucking burning i hate foids they think it’s funny to postpone my ascension. About to just buy accutane online tbh such bullshit. She also wants me to get a $75 topical called aklief what a bitch
Give me her name or birthday I'll curse the hoe with my magick for you 👺

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Give me her name or birthday I'll curse the hoe with my magick for you 👺
Thank you bhai but ive tried looking and I genuinely have no clue. Is it really that hard to prescribe accutane to help forward my ascension. I mean seriously head and shoulders? Ok, that’s fine maybe fin? No she says proclaiming muh suicide rate on fin is very high so muh i will give u oral minox that has the potential for cardiac arrest. Kind’ve glad i got oral minox tho will help my ascension but no fin is just wrong. Idk if i’ll ever be able to ascend with these masochists derms that thinks this shit is funny.

@ALP makes me sick as well im glad u feel the same way

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
What do u look like
Images   2024 07 25T042546313

shes retarded change your derm, accutane isnt necessary if anti biotics work which are first line treatment for acne + ketoconazole shampoo

• +1
shes retarded change your derm, accutane isnt necessary if anti biotics work which are first line treatment for acne + ketoconazole shampoo
Yah she gave me doxycycline hyclate so i’m hoping that’ll work but my main issue is the acne is all over my back and the head and shoulders doesn’t burn on my back so ill keep doing it ig but never again on face it’s still burning like hell. I’ll have to get some of that shampoo I see everyone talk about it on here

Yah she gave me doxycycline hyclate so i’m hoping that’ll work but my main issue is the acne is all over my back and the head and shoulders doesn’t burn on my back so ill keep doing it ig but never again on face it’s still burning like hell. I’ll have to get some of that shampoo I see everyone talk about it on here
my derm fixed my acne after doxycycline didn't work using low dose 10mg accutane + doxycycline (he made me cycle doxycycline for 3 weekends to eliminate bacteria in my skin) and then started low dose accutane so I SKIPPED the purge phase and skin kept getting better and better month after month

my back still has acne scars which I have no hope for healing, and I honestly cant give a single fuck about it. However he told me to do benzoyl peroxide for backne

• +1
my derm fixed my acne after doxycycline didn't work using low dose 10mg accutane + doxycycline (he made me cycle doxycycline for 3 weekends to eliminate bacteria in my skin) and then started low dose accutane so I SKIPPED the purge phase and skin kept getting better and better month after month

my back still has acne scars which I have no hope for healing, and I honestly cant give a single fuck about it. However he told me to do benzoyl peroxide for backne
Yah my back looks like a slave’s back in the 1800’s, no joke. Idk why my backne is so bad i wash my bed sheets often and eat somewhat good. I guess it’s just hormones. So you think if my acne doesn’t stop I’ll get prescribed accutane?

Yah my back looks like a slave’s back in the 1800’s, no joke. Idk why my backne is so bad i wash my bed sheets often and eat somewhat good. I guess it’s just hormones. So you think if my acne doesn’t stop I’ll get prescribed accutane?
In my case my teenage acne was only on my forehead and it went away after 1-2 years, then it returned in college all over my face, I always had back acne and in my case its genetic for me from my dads side. I assume its androgens because I also struggle with high sex drive and anger/mood issues.

Im not sure if it worked for my back acne but I realized I have no back acne rn, my back is just full of Post Acne Hyperpigmentation since I'm melinated but it doesn't look bad outside of bathroom lighting.

And yeah you should go to a new derm that is result orientated and not coping. Modern and competent dermatologists will prescribe you low dose accutane so u have little to no side effects as modern dermatology research is pretty sure about the efficacy of Accutane in low doses being as good as high dose, just slower with less side effects, less purge and less liver toxicity.

My skin is less oily than it used to be after accutane, while my face still produces a decent amount of oil, my back and shoulders get really dry in winters and I now need lotion.

and correction, I was on lymecycline before accutane not doxy which helped me avoid purge. ask your new derm about both as acne is basically bacteria using the oil/sebum in your face to live and cause that inflammation. if you kill bacteria, even if accutane increases sebum in purge, there wont be any bacteria to form purge acne nodules.

Also avoid Whey, my derm told me its the only proven dietary item to exacerbate acne, I took whey on Accutane since my acne was naturally reducing due to exiting late puberty and it worked fine.

• +1
In my case my teenage acne was only on my forehead and it went away after 1-2 years, then it returned in college all over my face, I always had back acne and in my case its genetic for me from my dads side. I assume its androgens because I also struggle with high sex drive and anger/mood issues.

Im not sure if it worked for my back acne but I realized I have no back acne rn, my back is just full of Post Acne Hyperpigmentation since I'm melinated but it doesn't look bad outside of bathroom lighting.

And yeah you should go to a new derm that is result orientated and not coping. Modern and competent dermatologists will prescribe you low dose accutane so u have little to no side effects as modern dermatology research is pretty sure about the efficacy of Accutane in low doses being as good as high dose, just slower with less side effects, less purge and less liver toxicity.

My skin is less oily than it used to be after accutane, while my face still produces a decent amount of oil, my back and shoulders get really dry in winters and I now need lotion.

and correction, I was on lymecycline before accutane not doxy which helped me avoid purge. ask your new derm about both as acne is basically bacteria using the oil/sebum in your face to live and cause that inflammation. if you kill bacteria, even if accutane increases sebum in purge, there wont be any bacteria to form purge acne nodules.

Also avoid Whey, my derm told me its the only proven dietary item to exacerbate acne, I took whey on Accutane since my acne was naturally reducing due to exiting late puberty and it worked fine.
Thank you for the high effort reply, will be sure to do the things u recommended. I will keep these things in mind and will change derm if no changes next appointment and my acne is still ongoing.

Thank you for the high effort reply, will be sure to do the things u recommended. I will keep these things in mind and will change derm if no changes next appointment and my acne is still ongoing.
np im on adderall i love yapping when I'm on it

yeah just don't take skin care advice on this sub serious. if your acne gets fixed by topicals its good, no need to put a medication in your system if u don't need it

Accutane also suppresses androgen (male) hormones which I didnt know but It reverses after u get off it and has liver, sexual and vision side effects in rare cases in high doses usually

• +1
Aklief is probably the strongest topical retinoid. It has lower sides too.

Unless you legit have serious acne why would you go on accutane?

• +1
np im on adderall i love yapping when I'm on it

yeah just don't take skin care advice on this sub serious. if your acne gets fixed by topicals its good, no need to put a medication in your system if u don't need it

Accutane also suppresses androgen (male) hormones which I didnt know but It reverses after u get off it and has liver, sexual and vision side effects in rare cases in high doses usually
Oh jfl i take adderall but not during the summer. Guessing u have adhd? Yah ig so i was just tunnel visioned on accutane bc that’s all anyone talks about on here and everything else is cope

Aklief is probably the strongest topical retinoid. It has lower sides too.

Unless you legit have serious acne why would you go on accutane?
Bc eveyone on here says anything but accutane is cope but ig ill get the aklief and hope for the best

You're supposed to lie and say you've tried those things before

• +1
You're supposed to lie and say you've tried those things before
What good is lying if I haven’t gone through the first stepping stone to make sure I don’t need the strongest shit they got

• +1
Reactions: ZachS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back