Insulin resistance

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Bronze
I had a period of intense binge-eating over a period of 3 weeks, I gained like 6kg but was mainly eating highly clean foods apart from the fact I was binge-eating thousands (let’s just say 2-6K worth) of calories worth of chocolate, sweet, etc… There were also a lot of times where I’d binge eat foods like eggs out of boredom too though.

In the last week I’ve binged on sugary snacks once, but my eating habits have generally stabilised and I’ve been in a deficit eating eggs and red meat only for 5 days now.

I’ve noticed some pretty clear signs of insulin resistance. I’ve been insanely hungry, I can feel tingling/numbness in different areas of my body, I’ve been autistically thirsty, I’ve been peeing a lot, etc…

I’m probably around 15-17% body fat right now, I also have a decent amount of muscle mass as a 19 year old guy. I go to the gym pretty regularly and have been for months.

Will this go away? Or is it basically over, Idk if 19 is too late anyway. I mostly binged out of boredom and the fact I hated myself.

Last edited: