Insult me and give me tips, don't hold back

S

Sixthn

Iron
Aged 15, still in school, height's 5'11, pure Filipino, around 66kg. Point out everything and give me tips on how to fix them.

Have been growing my hair out for months, also suggest one

Attachments

• IMG_20240725_061631_268.jpg
    IMG_20240725_061631_268.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240807_165259_195.jpg
    IMG_20240807_165259_195.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrutalMogger and NZb6Air
lips seem dry, u should moisturize them

• +1
Reactions: Catus, WhiteGoodman and BrutalMogger
Aged 15, still in school, height's 5'11, pure Filipino, around 66kg. Point out everything and give me tips on how to fix them.

pfl cel get orbital decomp

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger

You look blasian

• +1
Any tips? I've been brushing my lips and doesn't seem to work, currently saving up for a lipbalm

stop saying this, i need to fucking improve not get white lied at
stay hydrated, lip balm is a couple of bucks shouldn't be too expensive, vaseline is also a very good option

• +1
Reactions: Sixthn and BrutalMogger
Cut suggestions?
i had the same type and and i cut it short, so its straight now, idk if ur hair would do the same, would try that or loose curls

pic similar to what i got cant find exact

Attachments

• skinfade.jpeg
    skinfade.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Look kind of like ER tbh, dry lips, get chapstick, change hair and debloat

• +1
Reactions: Sixthn
i had the same type and and i cut it short, so its straight now, idk if ur hair would do the same, would try that or loose curls

pic similar to what i got cant find exact
buzz's just look ass on me since my head structure is fucked (flat behind)

ydk shit ive been through man
at ur age...I was playing fortnite and having fun with friends, ur not even ugly ur mtn. Maybe u've been bullied like me, take the hate and improve but don't push urself down like that.

"Insult me and give me tips, don't hold back"​

why do this to urself...In a few yrs u'll look back at 15yr old u and be like why didn't I appreciate him more.

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel
You are 16 you retarded nigger, what makes you think you know more about medicine than an medical student?
high doses can cause growth plates to close prematurely

Premature Closure: There have been reports suggesting that isotretinoin may be associated with premature closure of growth plates, particularly when taken at high doses or for extended periods. This could potentially result in reduced height if the growth plates close before they normally would.

at ur age...I was playing fortnite and having fun with friends, ur not even ugly ur mtn. Maybe u've been bullied like me, take the hate and improve but don't push urself down like that.

"Insult me and give me tips, don't hold back"​

why do this to urself...In a few yrs u'll look back at 15yr old u and be like why didn't I appreciate him more.
I'll try to take that into note but I still wanna improve

lower your body fat, do something about your hair, train that neck that is as thick as a cigarette and do something about the dryness of your lips

• +1
suggestions on how I should debloat? I do cardio already since I bike 54km everyday on average
Just dint eat as much sodium, prioritize potassium, and obviously caloric deficit. Btw ER is elliot rodger

• +1