Insurance for bimax

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
how would one go about in getting insurance coverage for bimax in the United States? I’m looking to get Trimax but I don’t want to spend 30+ thousand out of pocket or I might as well travel out of states. I’m wondering if getting a sleep study would prove a functional issue. I already got recommended by a surgeon for bimax but they said getting insurance coverage was hit or miss . I really do not want to spend hundreds of dollars on consultations

You probably could if you went for the sleep study. Thing is if you get on insurance is your surgeon gonna have an eye for aesthetics? It wouldn’t be Ramieri or Raffiani…

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17920
You probably could if you went for the sleep study. Thing is if you get on insurance is your surgeon gonna have an eye for aesthetics? It wouldn’t be Ramieri or Raffiani…
I don’t think the results are that much more amazing by doing one of those. Just tell them what you want. For example I want bimax, so I’ll ask if they do rotation of the mandible and if they can perform a genioplasty with vertical augmentation or split augmentation to make it wider as well as more forward. Ideally I’d go to LA for LACOMS with Dr Walline but I don’t know if my insurance will cover as well as me having to take a 3-4 hour flight to get to LA. I think my next objective will be to get a sleep study. I’m not sure if they test only for apnea or if they check airway size but either or would probably help my case for surgery. I’ve been looking at some cases on Reddit and dr Walline has some great results
3C0F4797 0355 4419 BD95 8A60DB3E823F

Attachments

• B4E2444A-C659-4911-A8D1-F3A1A42855F6.png
    B4E2444A-C659-4911-A8D1-F3A1A42855F6.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Try to prove that u have sleep apnea, quickest way i think.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
chewing pain, lack of energy due to bad sleep

• Love it
JUST GO TO EUROPE. for 30k if you can't find a hidden gem surgeon probably he will be average you can find an average surgeon for 5-8k in Europe lol.

• JFL
JUST GO TO EUROPE. for 30k if you can't find a hidden gem surgeon probably he will be average you can find an average surgeon for 5-8k in Europe lol.
Cap

chewing pain, lack of energy due to bad sleep
Don’t you need to be able to prove this, which the last part is true but they will try anything to make sure I don’t get insurance coverage right?

Don’t you need to be able to prove this, which the last part is true but they will try anything to make sure I don’t get insurance coverage right?
A lot of surgeons try really hard to get your insurance to pay. its mostly trying to convince the insurance company rather than the surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Oberyn
A lot of surgeons try really hard to get your insurance to pay. its mostly trying to convince the insurance company rather than the surgeon
Yes that’s what I mean. Insurance doesn’t want to pay😠 how could I prove what you are saying to insurance? Or do I need sleep study

how would one go about in getting insurance coverage for bimax in the United States? I’m looking to get Trimax but I don’t want to spend 30+ thousand out of pocket or I might as well travel out of states. I’m wondering if getting a sleep study would prove a functional issue. I already got recommended by a surgeon for bimax but they said getting insurance coverage was hit or miss . I really do not want to spend hundreds of dollars on consultations
You can’t have it covered by insurance if you’re getting it for cosmetic reasons.

• Woah
You can’t have it covered by insurance if you’re getting it for cosmetic reasons.
Dude, subhumanity and function are connected. I have a deep bite right? That means something

Dude, subhumanity and function are connected. I have a deep bite right? That means something
If you’ve got no health issues associated with it then there’s no incentive for the insurance agencies to fund the procedure unfortunately. There’s hundreds of millions of people with the same problem as you that will live happy and fulfilling lives. What makes you an exception to this?

• +1
Bros been talking about Bimax for years

If you’ve got no health issues associated with it then there’s no incentive for the insurance agencies to fund the procedure unfortunately. There’s hundreds of millions of people with the same problem as you that will live happy and fulfilling lives. What makes you an exception to this?
Ok so from these answers I should just go overseas. I Can’t help that NPCs are fine with living with recession and bad genetics 🧬

If ur face is truly recessed then a good surgeon would provide insurance with the necessary documentation for coverage. Hopefully you aren't in some shithole state.

• +1
If ur face is truly recessed then a good surgeon would provide insurance with the necessary documentation for coverage. Hopefully you aren't in some shithole state.
Comifornia