Integration for immigrants

NeverSucceeded

NeverSucceeded

5’4 currycel
Integrating outside of your own country is hard. But it’s on a spectrum.

Russians/ukrainians (although not chink looking) can easily integrate into western countries and if they mimic the accent of their host countries, they’ll be considered as their true own and have white (native) friends.

But this is the same with any country a white person goes. I’d even say that it’s even stronger in east-asian countries due to JBW.

But at the other hand you have curries and niggers. These people can try to mimic the native accent and act as native as possible but will almost never see them having friends with natives or seeing them fully accepted in their host country.

For curries it’s even worse, not even women accept you and in every country outside of inceldia, you will not be accepted and you will always face indirect/ direct racism. Lately it’s trendy to hate on indians, even kids hate you for nothing. That’s is the value your wicked god assigned to curries.

For niggers, it’s getting better for them in the west. Almost every foid dreams of tyrone’s bbc besides chink foids and they have massive growing appeal. For the general population, they have it little bit better than curries but still bad.

Conclusion, being indian is the worst fate someone can have. Especially if they’re short, unattractive (all indians) and with an accent (negligible difference).

I blame my stupid ancestors for staying in india and marrying subhumans because all of them are thirsty for pussy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Mewton, Bars and 3 others
Make this post relevant pls

• Hmm...
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
if ur Indian in this day and age it's over for you the reputation falio is too much
Unless ur legit chadpreet its OVA

• +1
Reactions: NeverSucceeded
if ur Indian in this day and age it's over for you the reputation falio is too much
Unless ur legit chadpreet its OVA
The reputation falio alone destroys us, imagine if everyone is gonna see that curries are inferior in looks, iq and everything. We’re done man god tricked us into hell 💀

The reputation falio alone destroys us, imagine if everyone is gonna see that curries are inferior in looks, iq and everything. We’re done man god tricked us into hell 💀
there are some good looking indians like htns that do terrible cause of origin of country falio soon as they learn ur indian its over
if they larped as another country theyd slay
Its actually sad and brutal

• +1
there are some good looking indians like htns that do terrible cause of origin of country falio soon as they learn ur indian its over
if they larped as another country theyd slay
Its actually sad and brutal
True. Clown world, truly

Integrating outside of your own country is hard. But it’s on a spectrum.

Russians/ukrainians (although not chink looking) can easily integrate into western countries and if they mimic the accent of their host countries, they’ll be considered as their true own and have white (native) friends.

But this is the same with any country a white person goes. I’d even say that it’s even stronger in east-asian countries due to JBW.

But at the other hand you have curries and niggers. These people can try to mimic the native accent and act as native as possible but will almost never see them having friends with natives or seeing them fully accepted in their host country.

For curries it’s even worse, not even women accept you and in every country outside of inceldia, you will not be accepted and you will always face indirect/ direct racism. Lately it’s trendy to hate on indians, even kids hate you for nothing. That’s is the value your wicked god assigned to curries.

For niggers, it’s getting better for them in the west. Almost every foid dreams of tyrone’s bbc besides chink foids and they have massive growing appeal. For the general population, they have it little bit better than curries but still bad.

Conclusion, being indian is the worst fate someone can have. Especially if they’re short, unattractive (all indians) and with an accent (negligible difference).

I blame my stupid ancestors for staying in india and marrying subhumans because all of them are thirsty for pussy
Lol I'm indian and I integrated pretty well in Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and China.

Fake news bhai

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Lol I'm indian and I integrated pretty well in Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and China.

Fake news bhai
Keep telling yourself that lie. Only if you’re east indian

Keep telling yourself that lie. Only if you’re east indian
Define integrate? I've dated multiple foids in those countries, I've made friends there, worked there

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Define integrate? I've dated multiple foids in those countries, I've made friends there, worked there
Height? Facial score? Accent? And how curry do you look?

Black SMV is rapidly dropping in real-time. Even obese beckies don't want niggers anymore. Look at the top charts for music these days. There's not a single rap song to be found. Thugmaxxing is not a viable strat in 2024

Black SMV is rapidly dropping in real-time. Even obese beckies don't want niggers anymore. Look at the top charts for music these days. There's not a single rap song to be found. Thugmaxxing is not a viable strat in 2024
How? Black athletes will always be desired

How? Black athletes will always be desired
No. Only trash women care about athletes. Do you live in the west? JBW is insane these days. If you go to any dating apps a lot of women are explicitly saying that they want white boys.

No. Only trash women care about athletes. Do you live in the west? JBW is insane these days. If you go to any dating apps a lot of women are explicitly saying that they want white boys.
JBW is absolutely rampant here. It’s universal. Just insane man we need ww3 they have too much power it’s too unfair

For niggers, it’s getting better for them in the west. Almost every foid dreams of tyrone’s bbc besides chink foids and they have massive growing appeal.
What is curries obsession with niglet dick and believing almost every foid wants to fuck them

My line at the 1minutre mark continues to prove to be legit

Height? Facial score? Accent? And how curry do you look?
178cm, 88kg, accent is northern English with hints of aussie.

Sent u my pic in dm, so u say

• +1