Intelligence is a very good cope

N

ngannou

Mistral
Lots of high intelligence autists or nerds live their own happy way of life even though they get mogged

and or not attracting women

because they actually have fun studying and meditating on their own intellectual

problems such as math, programming, science, philosphy ....etc.

If you are really focused on something other things really don't come in mind.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Darkeningstar, sickdawgie and 3 others
I love history and anthropology, but I always end up going back to blackpill... maybe it's because sometimes you can find interesting content in these types of forums, beyond the typical teenagers talking about women as if they were the ultimate goal of existence.

Yesterday I finished a book on anthropology and Indo-European mythology that took me about a week, I really enjoyed it, it was a good book, but it's over and now I'm posting here again

Correct. Clowns here bash (legit) nerds and high iq guys not realizing their brains are wired differently, so they are compelled to do and enjoy things different than stalking instagram faggots, jerking off to instagram whores and fantasizing about becoming globally recognized sex symbols

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Correct. Clowns here bash (legit) nerds and high iq guys not realizing their brains are wired differently, so they are compelled to do and enjoy things different than stalking instagram faggots, jerking off to instagram whores and fantasizing about becoming globally recognized sex symbols
Correct 🤓☝️

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Prince of Pakistan