Intelligence over looks when getting married

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Looks are overrated. Find someone who is intelligent and nice.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao, Napoleon de Geso, try2beme and 2 others
Intelligence is heavily underrated for a foid, having a high IQ and then breeding a high IQ foid will give you turbo IQmogger children

But looks will always come first obviously, plus they need decent height. You want Batmans not truecels. Not factoring personality in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, The Thinker, whiteissuperior and 2 others
I want my son to suffer just like I did, it makes you a better man. If he is born chad he wont appreciate it and if he is born 150 IQ he wont appreciate that neither...

i'd say integrity is the number one trait to look for, whether it's about choosing your wife or your friends

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Loyal mtb > unloyal stacy

Mtb with no past > stacy with a big past

Religious mtb > athiest stacy

Intelligence is heavily underrated for a foid, having a high IQ and then breeding a high IQ foid will give you turbo IQmogger children

But looks will always come first obviously, plus they need decent height. You want Batmans not truecels. Not factoring personality in
turbo IQmogger caged hard this

• JFL
Reactions: Geneticist
turbo IQmogger caged hard this

That's not a joke nigga, I want my potential future son to be 140-150+ IQ and 6'2+ like Batman. I'd hire private tutors for him with STEM money and make him studycel for most of his childhood like all helicopter Asian parents do, then I'd force him into working out and competitive combat sports from age 5 to make him the ultimate mogging machine. Along with looksmaxxing him ofc. All I need to do is LTR a genetically superior high IQ Stacy for this which will be difficult. Might need to go back to my home country for this and use my American citizen halo and just generally mog the locals tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 28610, Deleted member 33275 and 2 others
That's not a joke nigga, I want my potential future son to be 140-150+ IQ and 6'2+ like Batman. I'd hire private tutors for him with STEM money and make him studycel for most of his childhood like all helicopter Asian parents do, then I'd force him into working out and competitive combat sports from age 5 to make him the ultimate mogging machine. Along with looksmaxxing him ofc. All I need to do is LTR a genetically superior high IQ Stacy for this which will be difficult. Might need to go back to my home country for this and use my American citizen halo and just generally mog the locals tbh
Can’t even fix yourself…

Can’t even fix yourself…

Double digit IQ take, just because I want the best for my potential son doesn't mean I can't fix myself. I can and will still self improve but I can't go back in time and do all those things I listed from birth, but I can make my son do it

• +1
Reactions: Maximilian
Double digit IQ take, just because I want the best for my potential son doesn't mean I can't fix myself. I can and will still self improve but I can't go back in time and do all those things I listed from birth, but I can make my son do it
Dude you’re on this website… what stacies? What 6’2? Come on.

let alone that 150 IQ is like 1% of the population

Dude you’re on this website… what stacies? What 6’2? Come on.

let alone that 150 IQ is like 1% of the population

I'm 6'2 and score 130+ on pretty much every IQ test I take, sometimes 140+. There are many 6'2+ people on this site, not a crazy height at all. 113-119 IQ is the average for developed provinces in my home country (China)

Don't know why you're crying so hard about what another man wants tho lmao

• Hmm...
I'm 6'2 and score 130+ IQ on every IQ test I take. There are many 6'2+ people on this site, not a crazy height at all. 113-119 IQ is the average for developed provinces in my home country (China)

Don't know why you're crying so hard about what another man wants tho lmao
You want your child to have 20 IQ points more than you—how the fuck are you gonna do that?

You would have to find a woman with an IQ of 160 for that to even be likely—and they won’t settle for your sorry ass, women date up— and you want her to be beautiful also? That 0.1% of the female population.

Good fucking luck. Unless you’re a multimillionaire—no chance.

You want your child to have 20 IQ points more than you, how the fuck are you gonna do that?

My IQ is definitely above 130, and I said 140-150+ for a reason. 140 is fine and would be more than enough for someone to greatly succeed in STEM as well as excel in a variety of endeavors which don't require godlike IQ

You would have to find a woman with an IQ of 160 for that to even be likely—and they won’t settle for your sorry ass, women date up— and you want her to be beautiful also? That 0.1% of the female population.

Good fucking luck. Unless you’re a multimillionaire—no chance.

No need to sperg out over a joke jfl. I wouldn't need a woman with an IQ of 160, I wouldn't even want to date a girl like that tbh

A 120 IQ male and a 120 IQ female for example would produce a child with significantly above 120 IQ due to eugenics. A woman with an IQ of 130-140 (which isn't rare at all in developed Chinese cities/provinces) paired with good genetic recombination and good nurturing would easily produce what I want. Not to mention, I'm HTN and looksmaxxing hard atm and will moneymaxx hard in the future. Maybe getting surgeries too. Pair money and looks with western halo and passport halo and I should be able to land a good looking high IQ educated girl from my home country. I never said she had to be hard Stacy either

If you want to settle for LTBs or MTBs then fine, don't project that onto me lil nigga. Arranged marriages still exist in many countries and you don't know how easy it is for someone educated in the west to arranged marriage maxx far above their league in some of these countries

My IQ is definitely above 130, and I said 140-150+ for a reason. 140 is fine and would be more than enough for someone to greatly succeed in STEM as well as excel in a variety of endeavors which don't require godlike IQ

No need to sperg out over a joke jfl. I wouldn't need a woman with an IQ of 160, I wouldn't even want to date a girl like that tbh

A 120 IQ male and a 120 IQ female for example would produce a child with significantly above 120 IQ due to eugenics. A woman with an IQ of 130-140 (which isn't rare at all in developed Chinese cities/provinces) paired with good genetic recombination and good nurturing would easily produce what I want. Not to mention, I'm HTN and looksmaxxing hard atm and will moneymaxx hard in the future. Maybe getting surgeries too. Pair money and looks with western halo and passport halo and I should be able to land a good looking high IQ educated girl from my home country. I never said she had to be hard Stacy either

If you want to settle for LTBs or MTBs then fine, don't project that onto me lil nigga. Arranged marriages still exist in many countries and you don't know how easy it is for someone educated in the west to arranged marriage maxx far above their league in some of these countries
Ok genius good luck.

Negroid wants to turn his whole family into a science project. She would definitely want to stay with an autistic scientist running experiments on her kid 👌🏼

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Now imagine how hilarious it would be if your kid turned out 5’6 and 90 IQ. How disappointed you would be :lul: you did all this work and then a dumb manlet comes out.

Canadian Lol GIF

Drop your standards and be happy. This is too much and a fairytale

I want my son to suffer just like I did, it makes you a better man. If he is born chad he wont appreciate it and if he is born 150 IQ he wont appreciate that neither...
Cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Ok genius good luck.

Negroid wants to turn his whole family into a science project. She would definitely want to stay with an autistic scientist running experiments on her kid 👌🏼

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Autism personified, dumbass nigga taking a joke completely literally lmao

Now imagine how hilarious it would be if your kid turned out 5’6 and 90 IQ. How disappointed you would be :lul: you did all this work and then a dumb manlet comes out.

Canadian Lol GIF

I don't have dogshit genetics like you do so that won't happen, not a single zoomer in my extended family is short or low IQ jfl. This isn't fully genetic either way and I will make sure my son gets the best possible environment to flourish. The only reason me and my cousins are so much taller than all our parents is because of our western diet

• JFL
Suffering didn’t make you a better man. You’re on this website.
it made me appreciate life more now that I have ascended, I will leave this site soon btw too much hate and negativity on here...

• +1
Autism personified, dumbass nigga taking a joke completely literally lmao

I don't have dogshit genetics like you do so that won't happen, not a single zoomer in my extended family is short or low IQ jfl. This isn't fully genetic either way and I will make sure my son gets the best possible environment to flourish. The only reason me and my cousins are so much taller than all our parents is because of our western diet
You’re talking as if your hypothetical wife’s height doesn’t matter.

Where are you gonna find a 5’8 female chink?

You’re talking as if your hypothetical wife’s height doesn’t matter.

Where are you gonna find a 5’8 female chink?

Chinese are getting taller at the fastest rate of any race and a 5'8 foid isn't rare anymore in northern or central China. Tbh, a foid shorter than that would probably produce sons at my height or taller considering how much taller me and all my cousins are than our parents

Not to mention, this was all a joke that you're going too deep in on lmao. Even if my son turns out not as tall or intelligent as I want him to be I'd still give him the best environment possible like I said

• JFL
It’s not you clearly meant it seriously considering how much thought you put into writing these ridiculous ideas.

But you have a chance of getting all of that if your net worth is $1-5 million or more; so don’t give up :feelshah:

It’s not you clearly meant it seriously considering how much thought you put into writing these ridiculous ideas.

These ideas don’t require much thought or cognitive effort at all to type out for anyone with decent intelligence tbh

But you have a chance of getting all of that if your net worth is $1-5 million or more; so don’t give up :feelshah:

Nigga I’m going ER if I don’t easily make that, all my cousins who have moved to the west (even the ones who lived in the fucking projects when they moved here) have become multi millionaires in their 20s or 30s JFL. No narciness but my extended family was top academic elite of our shitty Tier 2 hometown and much higher IQ than the average chink who immigrates here

Last edited:
  • +1
These ideas don’t require much thought or cognitive effort at all to type out for anyone with decent intelligence tbh

Nigga I’m going ER if I don’t easily make that, all my cousins who have moved to the west (even the ones living in the fucking projects) have become multi millionaires in their 20s or 30s JFL. No narcy but my extended family was academic elite of our Tier 2 hometown and much higher IQ than the average chink who immigrates here
You don’t need all of this to be happy. It’s insane.

If you’re not stress resistant and highly neurotic then all of this money and high IQ Stacy will drive you nuts. You don’t need more stressors you need less.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Geneticist
If i ever had kids, which I won't, the mother would have to be runway hot, tall, intelligent, emotionally stable, feminine and strategic.

Unfortunately, these women are only available to upper class Chad.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz and .*my*.