IntelligentCel: The Most Abused Dog Of The Forum

asdvek

asdvek

@IntelligentCel
This guy is the most retarded/abused dog of the forum.
He cries about not "blasting test and hgh" during puberty and being fat
Begs for money

rhino is 5-12k
hair transplant 6-30k for 3k grafts
jaw improvements? bimax or what? bimax 30k jaw implants 6k

anyways this guy fucking made like 5 euros after a long time of begging brutal

is a closeted homosexual, asks about the penis size of other men

i pity this guy, he's pathetic. jova

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ascension and 6 others
@Jova

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Jova and iloveboobs
just sent him 50k

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ascension, iloveboobs and 1 other person
Lol, that title is better for you:feelsgood:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and majesticincel
JFL at the thought of a guy spending multiple dollars in gas fees to give him 8 cents

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ascension and iloveboobs
JFL at the thought of a guy spending multiple dollars in gas fees to give him 8 cents
multiple dollars is nothing compared to 50k

How beta is @IntelligentCel truly brah

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
I'm stuck in the Matrix and I need to improve in order to glow up and leave the System.

I went through society's abuse, which damaged me psychologically and induced negative personality traits, but this is not important.

Money is important. Money trumps anything else. That's why I need money, to overcome all obstacles currently preventing me from glowing up like a lightbulb.

Blasting testosterone and HGH (low to moderate, not high doses) during puberty might override natural development based on your genetics, meaning the full genetic potential will be realized, not just some of the potential. If I used testosterone and HGH, I would have been a rich Chad of more than 2 meters height, living outside the Matrix, likely in some millionaire/billionaire Paradise like Dubai, surrounded by money, wealth, Instagram models and everything I deserve. Because I didn't use testosterone and HGH during puberty, I'm not able to use looks to overcome all obstacles and leave the System, which is exactly why I live in a subhuman hell called Bulgaria, a subhuman country, a subhuman provincial hell where I'm abused by the system of neoliberal capitalism.

Also, the prices you mentioned are in Euro, while my salary is in leva. Because of that, no such surgeries will ever take place if someone doesn't help me with donations. I'm trying moneynaxxing using other strategies besides my subhuman job, but the progress is slow.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger, NZb6Air, boss8055 and 1 other person
just sent him 50k
Well, even $5 means a lot to me. If enough people donate even a single dollar, this will have huge impact.

For example, 100,000 donations of 1 dollar = 100,000 dollars. That way people who donate won't feel the weight of losing money.

Individually, giving away a single dollar doesn't cause financial losses. But giving away 50K obviously does.

I'm not asking for big donations, any amount, even small amounts, will be appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Well, even $5 means a lot to me. If enough people donate even a single dollar, this will have huge impact.

For example, 100,000 donations of 1 dollar = 100,000 dollars. That way people who donate won't feel the weight of losing money.

Individually, giving away a single dollar doesn't cause financial losses. But giving away 50K obviously does.

I'm not asking for big donations, any amount, even small amounts, will be appreciated.
I'm stuck in the Matrix and I need to improve in order to glow up and leave the System.

I went through society's abuse, which damaged me psychologically and induced negative personality traits, but this is not important.

Money is important. Money trumps anything else. That's why I need money, to overcome all obstacles currently preventing me from glowing up like a lightbulb.

Blasting testosterone and HGH (low to moderate, not high doses) during puberty might override natural development based on your genetics, meaning the full genetic potential will be realized, not just some of the potential. If I used testosterone and HGH, I would have been a rich Chad of more than 2 meters height, living outside the Matrix, likely in some millionaire/billionaire Paradise like Dubai, surrounded by money, wealth, Instagram models and everything I deserve. Because I didn't use testosterone and HGH during puberty, I'm not able to use looks to overcome all obstacles and leave the System, which is exactly why I live in a subhuman hell called Bulgaria, a subhuman country, a subhuman provincial hell where I'm abused by the system of neoliberal capitalism.

Also, the prices you mentioned are in Euro, while my salary is in leva. Because of that, no such surgeries will ever take place if someone doesn't help me with donations. I'm trying moneynaxxing using other strategies besides my subhuman job, but the progress is slow.
dnr

@ascension jfl at the state of the forum

• JFL
Reactions: JustABadDream and ascension

literally didnt read a single Word
Literally

And ii fucking mean it

I actually mean it

I didnt read shit

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream and ascension

Just read it

Bro what are u saying jfl

Does ur retarded ass think injecting testosterone causes height growth

Urgent:

• JFL
Reactions: JustABadDream, Gilbert_Durandal and asdvek

Muhh matrix bro escaps the matrix

Jfl, if u werent born into a rich family, u cant do shit. Nobody is giving their money to you that they worked to earn.

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream and Gilbert_Durandal
Begging on online forums is a new low

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustABadDream, ascension and asdvek
Begging on online forums is a new low
On a fucking forum full of financially broke people too. There are guys that are homeless and live in their cars, on this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899 and Gilbert_Durandal

Are you not ducking aware hgh speeds up development and just makes you reach your end height faster?also BLASTING TEST IS MORE LIKELY TO STUNT YOUR GROWTH DUMBASS,low t kids grow the tallest it’s a known fact too high t can close plates

Hello sir how can i contact you , i want to give you 100 a hhundred dollars for the help thanks

Post face with ur user written on a piece of paper, if u are truly an incel I will donate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back