Intense bad trip weed

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I smoked a joint yesterday with some friends and I got so high that I felt like dying.

I got lightheaded and almost passed out, very scary experience.

Never again, don’t smoke weed.

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Ricky212 and kaligula567
Fent contamination

@the BULL how do I get out of a bad trip? You must have some experience

Embrace it and move on instead of freaking out about it like you took 500 grams of mushrooms. It'll make it go away faster.

Weed is for stressful loosers

happens when low tolerance

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, watah, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Embrace it and move on instead of freaking out about it like you took 500 mushrooms. It'll make it go away faster.
I don’t take other drugs nor I have experimented with them.

I just want to know how to get out of such a trip may something like that happen again.

I just want to know how to get out of such a trip may something like that happen again.
The only way to 'get out of it' is to understand the situation despite the trip and just accept it. You can't snap your fingers and get out of it.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
The only way to 'get out of it' is to understand the situation despite the trip and just accept it. You can't snap your fingers and get out of it.
I felt really dizzy and lightheaded, I thought my life was over. One of the scariest experiences on weed.

You can’t, you had too much at once, that’s what happens then. Smoke less next time, don’t overestimate yourself

• +1
I felt really dizzy and lightheaded, I thought my life was over. One of the scariest experiences on weed.
Understandable. Next time don't smoke or take it easy and monitor your high.

• +1
You can’t, you had too much at once, that’s what happens then. Smoke less next time, don’t overestimate yourself
I also ate raw garlic before smoking. I think it made the high much more intense. I did read somewhere that it had an effect.

I also ate raw garlic before smoking. I think it made the high much more intense. I did read somewhere that it had an effect.
Don‘t know about that, but you also smoked too much, the high was too strong and you couldn’t handle it but it’s ok, a lot of people made this mistake in the first few times, including myself on the first time, I thought I was about to die and started praying, my friends who were more experienced and also high as shit also almost died, but because of how much they had to laugh at me

• +1