Yet his bone structure is top tier
It is all genes boyos

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and IndraBC
even my diet was shit and I have decent bones, it’s all genetics
Shii man diet and habits is really a cope
Noway that nigga mewed and did the most shit

It’s because he was clenching

if it can be confirmed that it is 1000% genetics, i could finally stop beating myself up over not having the optimal environment. its depressing as hell

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and DoII
if it can be confirmed that it is 1000% genetics, i could finally stop beating myself up over not having the optimal environment. its depressing as hell
Bro
Even the teeth extraction shit is bs
Teeth extractions don’t affect your face look at Ramirez and delon etc

my diet has been shit yet im edging to your posts as we speak. explain that one liberal :smonk:

all that bone but a very niche appeal

jfl at retards on this forum wishing to be him with his bones but even lower appeal than they are now

its soo funny to me that richard ramirez lived off sweets and coke and did not care about looks at all,yet billions of people do skincare,surgiries and good diet and i wouldnt even put that many people over him in terms of facial looks

• +1
Reactions: DoII
its soo funny to me that richard ramirez lived off sweets and coke and did not care about looks at all,yet billions of people do skincare,surgiries and good diet and i wouldnt even put that many people over him in terms of facial looks
same with delon bro fucked up teeth still good face and many others

Muh mewing

same with delon bro fucked up teeth still good face and many others
being lean like 12 percent body fat on soda/sweets is superior then 30 percent of the population that are health freaks only eat clean but are 15-20 percent body fat,like whenever i see middle aged women who are 30 just obsessed with diet/skincare yet still look ugly and old i just cringe and thank god i have good genes

• +1
Reactions: DoII
being lean like 12 percent body fat on soda/sweets is superior then 30 percent of the population that are health freaks only eat clean but are 15-20 percent body fat,like whenever i see middle aged women who are 30 just obsessed with diet/skincare yet still look ugly and old i just cringe and thank god i have good genes
Why do people even bother bro
Atp they should just rot and eat whatever u want u gotta accept the cards ur dealt with man and not be delusional
With all this cope shi
But yea I get ur point

Or you could just mew and bonesmash ur way to ramirez

Why do people even bother bro
Atp they should just rot and eat whatever u want u gotta accept the cards ur dealt with man and not be delusional
With all this cope shi
But yea I get ur point
or surgerymax and get lean,like whatever it takes tbh,but for these 30 year old women i dont get it,if i looked like this and my collegen was like this... i would kill myself because no skin care/diet helps with this all genes