Interesting JBW Study (WHITES SHOULD NEVER COMPLAIN UNLESS YOUR SUBHUMAN LEVEL ATTRACTIVENESS)

Elevate Mind

Elevate Mind

Iron

Was watching an old rehab room video and a study done in 2021 by the University of California on the dating preferences for white woman based on race and height was the main talking point, obviously we all know JBW is true and whites have it 10x easier than ethnic minorities but what I wanted to point out was how white women prefer black men of the same height or shorter compared to tall black men. This is of course an outlier as it isn't apparent for any other races but it is very interesting. It's probably due to the social stigma around black men being criminals and thugs which would lead to them preferring for them to be smaller if they were attracted to them but I want to hear other peoples thoughts on the matter.

Something else interesting that I wanted to point out was this section of the study where it states that socio economics are one of the main reasons for JBW due to whites being more likely to have better jobs depending on the area and I know Indians are the highest earning ethnic group in the US but this is irrelevant due to the social stigma around dating Indians and looks also playing a part. Due to social conditioning since the beginning of time the entire population seems to perceive Indians as less attractive than whites even though the matter is subjective and in the eyes of the beholder. Anyways this part of the study is partially true as when looking to settle down socio economics play a major role and discarding jews white have the most control over the economic side of most western nations however the point where it falls off is when it comes to youth as during the teenage years and 20s most women don't gaf about economic status they just wanna fuck and for them white men seem to be the most ideal for that.

"Was watching a old rehab room video" stopped reading, faggot

• WTF
Reactions: Elevate Mind