Interesting post about the lower classes

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Silver
A friend of mine recently had the following story: He was visiting Toronto and was waiting on a street for an acquaintance when a poor woman came to him and begged him. She has a child and is in great need; she urgently needs help to be able to feed the child. My friend, who has been a convinced Christian for several years, and in a free church at that, had his heart warmed and offered the beggar to go shopping with her at his expense, which the beggar gladly accepted. They also went to a nearby supermarket and the woman took what she wanted. The selection of products she bought makes it clearer that this woman is lower-class than the fact that she relies on begging: according to my friend's story, she bought, among other things, Nutella and toast . The most disgusting, unhealthy goyslop you can buy. In the end the purchase cost around €100. The beggar was moved to tears with gratitude, but I still think it's audacious that she bought for so much money.

Why am I telling this story? It confirms an observation that I made as a small child and that has proven to be true time and time again: the lower class is lower class for a reason. Left-wing theorists believe that all people are equal and that the only difference between the upper, middle and lower classes is that the lower class has received less education. In reality, however, this idea is nothing but a gigantic lie. Whether someone belongs to the lower class is primarily a question of genetics, not education. I still have memories of my time in kindergarten, i.e. the time before I was “educated” (which for leftists anyway just means sitting around in a so-called “school” for many years), and I noticed a clear difference between the children .

Another trait that I've noticed almost exclusively in lower-class people is that they don't eat their plates cleanly. I like to invite friends over to eat with me and then have to ask the people of proletarian descent to finish. They just can't help but leave some leftover food in their plate. This is wrong on so many levels. On the one hand, it makes washing dishes a lot more complicated and disgusting (but lower-class people probably never wash dishes anyway because they eat industrial waste from plastic packaging at home), and on the other hand, it also wastes food. If you're not even able to eat cleanly, you don't have to complain that you're poor and can barely afford to eat. And anyone, like the woman in the story mentioned at the beginning, who buys expensive and unhealthy crap like toast and Nutella with the little money they have is serving them right.

The truth is: Lower class people can't handle money. They are impulse-driven, wasteful and clumsy. They buy things they don't need, they don't use what they have sparingly. And because these characteristics are largely genetic, there is no point in “educating” these people. No matter how many times you tell them how they can reduce their spending, they won't do it. You are too stupid to understand it and too impulsive to do it. Just imagine this situation carefully: the beggar from the story at the beginning had the unique opportunity to go shopping at someone else's expense. She could have stocked up on cheap food that she and her child could have used for weeks. With a little frugality, she would have been able to provide food for herself and her child for almost a month with around €100. But how did she use this opportunity? She bought overpriced, unhealthy crap. I wouldn't be surprised if your child was overweight despite the poverty.

The problem of the lower class cannot be solved - neither in the left-wing way, through "education" and social benefits (which the lower class puts into Nutella and toast), nor in the liberal way, which emphasizes personal responsibility. These people are genetically incapable of making good decisions for themselves. They need someone to tell them what to do. Many of them would probably be better off in serfdom - and happier too. The freedom that liberalism offers is very good for some people, it allows them to develop their potential - but this potential must be there, which it is not for lower-class people.

A better offer from my friend would have been not to let the woman do the shopping herself, but to do the shopping for her. She would have gotten much better goods for the money. It is important to move away from liberal myths. Yes, I know better what is good for you than you do!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jué and BrutalMogger
No way that’s crazy !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and Beastimmung
@_MVP_ is this high IQ ?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Current science is literally political, they will never say in public that poor people are stupid and have low IQ, I also remember that when I was in kindergarten I saw many very poor children, I always wondered why they didn't buy things and then sell them or at least try to invest in something, even today I have had to explain to 40 year old people how to manage money in a better way, to be honest I think that 90% of poor people are poor by their own decisions, having children at the worst times and when they have the minimum money they spend it on stupid things