gymislife

Mistral

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and sub5inchcel
bro was born to be a pe teacher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18879
dunno about hair but i know one of the acquintance of my mother who started practicing one meal a day at 38. Now hes 59 and hes wife who is 4 years younger than him is constantly mistaken for hes mother which heavily annoys her.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 21044, TrestIsBest and 2 others
dunno about hair but i know one of the acquintance of my mother who started practicing one meal a day at 38. Now hes 59 and hes wife who is 4 years younger than him is constantly mistaken for hes mother which heavily annoys her.
brutal if real

Ofc fasting is beneficial for everything. Insuline sensitivity, acne etc. Mice and monkeys that fast long between meals live longer and are healthier. Why wouldn't the same apply for humans

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
Ofc fasting is beneficial for everything. Insuline sensitivity, acne etc. Mice and monkeys that fast long between meals live longer and are healthier. Why wouldn't the same apply for humans

21841.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

B-B-Bbut scientific literature
7f8.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: DHTrash
Does intermittent fasting includes both water and food?

Does intermittent fasting includes both water and food?
intermittent fasting means not consuming any calories for a period (usually 16 hrs a day), you can drink water during that period

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Can u speak english?

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado
sounds good. I've been doing occasional 1 day with 8-10 hour eating periods. maybe I should increase that to 1 day a week and 6 hour eating. also impressive that that guy made a non finasteride video :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: gymislife
it should be illegal to have a copied avi of one of the pillars of looksmax
@Niko69 @Gargantuan

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado, zeshama, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
also any fast shorter than 18 hours is not worth it at all
i have a coworker who started to fast 16 hours a day
whenever it was break time or lunch he just walks around with his water bottle while everyone else was eating
thinking he was a boss
but he only lost 10 pounds and has been the exact same weight for 5 months now
he is still slightly obeese

also this noob knowns nothing the only time when fasting becomes starvation
is when you become 2% body fat
which almost no one will reach

you on fin or dut?
Fin , got it for dirt cheap during summer holiday. about $20 for a year's supply with generic proscar version. so far no sides at all for 6 months, in fact probably cooming more now lol. also fixed my acne

• +1
Reactions: Darwined and gymislife
Fin , got it for dirt cheap during summer holiday. about $20 for a year's supply with generic proscar version. so far no sides at all for 6 months, in fact probably cooming more now lol. also fixed my acne
i take fin for about 2 years now, no sides at all, didn't do shit for my acne so did accutane+retin-a for that, now i'm thinking of adding dut 0.5 mg once a week to my fin regime for extra benefits

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash

B-B-Bbut scientific literature
7f8.jpg

In terms of just weight loss, there is close to 0 difference between calorie restriction and intermittent fasting. But these people forget that there are a plethora of other health benefits from fasting- not just weight loss. + in this youtube study they had a time-restricted eating window from 8 up to 10 hours which is a complete joke. True intermittent fasting for autophagy starts at least from the 16/8 window and ideally 20/4.
This guy summed that up quite well.

+i forgot that meme study on mices from David Sinclaire's friend- mices who were eating a fixed amount of calories through all day vs the ones who were earting the same amount but only in 2 hours daily window= the latter lived longer by 30% if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
How the fuck am I supposed to gain mass while fasting? Should I consider doing this later when I want to maintain weight

How the fuck am I supposed to gain mass while fasting? Should I consider doing this later when I want to maintain weight
you can still eat at surplus while fasting, just will be harder