Intermittent fasting - Heightmaxxing (IGF-1)

X

x123

Iron
I've read that IGF-1 is more important than HGH when heightmaxxing.
Recently I saw a study that says intermittent fasting significantly decreases IGF-1 but increases HGH.
I fasted for 16-17 hours a day for last couple of months and I don't know if I should continue it if my main focus right now is growing taller.
Opinions?

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Recently I saw a study that says intermittent fasting significantly decreases IGF-1 but increases HGH.
I fasted for 16-17 hours a day for last couple of months and I don't know if I should continue it if my main focus right now is growing taller.
Opinions?
no, don't fast. HGH signals the growth while igf-1 actually carries it out. HGH is like "the manager" and igf-1 "the worker" . With excess HGH but no igf-1 your growth will be minimised as your bones might get the signal to grow but they won't be able to as there is nothing to build the bone with

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, enchanted_elixir, datboijj and 1 other person
yeah bro trust me fasting is so good its so smart the years of evolution only for one religious morron to tell you not to eat

yeah bro trust me fasting is so good its so smart the years of evolution only for one religious morron to tell you not to eat
i just dont like to eat when im in school + feel good while doing it + thought its beneficial since it gives hgh boost so why not

i just dont like to eat when im in school + feel good while doing it + thought its beneficial since it gives hgh boost so why not
everything is a cope only thing that works is do sports if you have very good genetics,eat a lot of protein and injecting hgh thats all

Opinions?
no, don't fast. HGH signals the growth while igf-1 actually carries it out. HGH is like "the manager" and igf-1 "the worker" . With excess HGH but no igf-1 your growth will be minimised as your bones might get the signal to grow but they won't be able to as there is nothing to build the bone with
intermittent fasting is healthy and I think it could help you with height growth ofc if you eat right nutrients

how old are you guys btw?

intermittent fasting is healthy and I think it could help you with height growth ofc if you eat right nutrients

It's healty but not good for height, I might do it at like 21, 17yo now

• +1
Reactions: hopecel

average iq of hamza fan

• JFL

• +1
aight dzieki bratku

It's healty but not good for height, I might do it at like 21, 17yo now
I'm doing it since 18.5 and I'm 20 rn no height growth have happened to these days ngl

how tall are you?

idk maybe it's too late for anything

how tall are you?
im like 183cm so not bad but i've grown good 1cm in past like 2 months so i would be happy to reach 185+

• +1
im like 183cm so not bad but i've grown good 1cm in past like 2 months so i would be happy to reach 185+
same height as me bro but it's nothing special especially in tall regions tbh even in average region ngl

but still I know even guys under 180 who slay so it doesn't really matter tbh face is the law and you just need a girl shorter than you like 15cm shorter is ideal tbh I was obsessed with heightmaxxing but at the end I realised it's not everything about that face is more important if you aren't a manlet so idk I'll try some heightmaxxing methods next summer but I don't really care if I won't have success with it tbh face is more important also dick as well