Intermittent fasting vs 24 hour fast

swaggerdoodle

swaggerdoodle

Iron
Should I do a 12 hour intermittent fast every day or a 24 hour fast once a week? What’s better for hgh and test?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, sb23 and YugoDutch
Stfu if u ain’t helping
Gh hormone in later years is only bad for you, growth hormone in younger years is good, but mostly because it increases igf-1 which makes you grow (igf-1 is greatly reduced when fasting). There are many more ideal methods of increasing test than not eating, plus the benefits you would gain from the slight increase in test is meaningless. Your intentions for fasting are extremely stupid.

Gh hormone in later years is only bad for you, growth hormone in younger years is good, but mostly because it increases igf-1 which makes you grow (igf-1 is greatly reduced when fasting). There are many more ideal methods of increasing test than not eating, plus the benefits you would gain from the slight increase in test is meaningless. Your intentions for fasting are extremely stupid.
true, but which one would reduce test the least? Cuz I heard it can

I’m trying to leanmax
Your body will desperately hold onto its fat when you fast. It would be best to do week long fasts every month where you drink only water, coffee, tea. Fasting for the reasons you mention isn’t ideal. Fasting has its place but not for the reasons you mention.

Your body will desperately hold onto its fat when you fast. It would be best to do week long fasts every month where you drink only water, coffee, tea. Fasting for the reasons you mention isn’t ideal. Fasting has its place but not for the reasons you mention.
So I fast a week per month?

• +1
Reactions: sb23