Internal house-parties are the best.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
I am drunk asf right now, vibing hard to a techno-playlist I have running right now. No drugs (wouldve been even mogger but I am sober for now, only alcohol)

I am jumping in my room, I have imaginary people in my room. Therapists, old friends, girls, people from .org, everything.

It looks like this, except I don't have to vibe in front of a camera. I am jumping around freely, wildly.

It's strange to me only because I am now thinking that maybe it isn't normal to have imaginary people in your room partying with you?!?

It somehow only occurred to me now that this isn't how normal people spend their time in their room alone?! I somehow always believed that this is normal. JFL

Idk, what can I say. Just now I was dancing and I was imagining my therapist from the ward telling me to stop dancing because I am being insane and I was like: jfl at u buddyboyo, u only want chad? here let me spank ur ass. And then I went up that imaginary woman and started spanking her. Then I had her imaginary person respond in terror and run away.

I was king of my room again. Who is next? I was jumping around again, nobody could mog me. I was the mogger of my room.

JFL at this world, nobody can stop me.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, SoundnVision, Pollorex and 5 others
Bro is only a beginner schizo don't worry man one day you will be a real schizo like me

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Every night I do it when drunk

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Yeah I listen to nightcore, techno, trance and euro dance and jump around every night after everyone is asleep, mogs hard

• Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach, grungymallard97 and MoggerGaston
I talk to myself as if there's people with me all the time

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: isis_Bleach and MoggerGaston
same bro i sip a cold steel reserve and watch some Hitler speeches

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and slavicpsycho
Every night I do it when drunk
Yeah I listen to nightcore, techno, trance and euro dance and jump around every night after everyone is asleep, mogs hard
I talk to myself as if there's people with me all the time
same bro i sip a cold steel reserve and watch some Hitler speeches
Holy fuck man, bhais. I thought I was insane. Feels good to know we are all in this together.

I admit I don't do this every day. But when I am in a good mood and a bit drunk, I legit 'go insane' in my room dancing around, imagining people in my room dancing with me. The vibe is incredible. I have women around me, I am doing my best dance moves ever.

This is my sexiest song. Buddy, if you saw how I was moving in my room alone to this song.......
I likely would've looked extremely cringe and retarded, but cba I felt amazing and the imaginary people in my room loved me.

@TechnoBoss sexiest song.

I went on a date with a girl which ended up at my dorm and we played this song. I felt extremely uncomfortable but did my best to act sexy to the song. She kept bumping her ass into my crotch and shit. :soy::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

man. It's insane to realize I've been truecel for the past 3 years now with this history. Life is insane.

I need pussy right now.

@isis_Bleach man you have no idea how many worldwar2 documentaries i am watching. mark felton, weekbyweek, and so many more channels.

I love hitler, I love nazis.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Tortoisecel, incel194012940 and 1 other person