INTERNATIONAL MENS DAY

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
309200A5 FB4C 496B B1BB 01D4E38BD1E8

I wonder if feminists will ever argue above points 🤔

muh “pay gap” muh “disadvantaged”

and my answer is muh”social choices” muh “beta bux provider”. Easy fixes, unlike police targeting men more, judges harsher sentences on men, and men in Ukraine outnumbering men to women suicide rate 6:1.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2019, bassfreak and 1 other person
And then you have women who complain about the littlest things.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I am happy we have a day just for us. All this female empowerment bullshit got way too much lmao.

Its time to appreciate the men a little, who created the majority of things we know today.

• +1
Reactions: retard, Drugs, Deleted member 2745 and 1 other person
View attachment 168225

and my answer is muh”social choices” muh “beta bux provider”. Easy fixes, unlike police targeting men more, judges harsher sentences on men, and men in Ukraine outnumbering men to women suicide rate 6:1.
I posted this in my ig stories, but showing it only to my male followers, except one redpilled girl.
this girl replied to the story making fun of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Zeta ascended, turkproducer and 1 other person
And then you have women who complain about the littlest things.
this is not coming from a sexist standpoint like most inkwell on this site, but men on average are simply better at certain things, doesnt mean women are lesser or should have less opportunity but feminism/left wingers need to understand men and women are vastly different and not everyone can be a leader or suited for reforming policies in gov for example

• Love it
Reactions: Aesthetic
mANY MEN, MAN.

Attachments

• 1574197751709.png
    1574197751709.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 1574197755923.png
    1574197755923.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: her
I am happy we have a day just for us. All this female empowerment bullshit got way too much lmao.

Its time to appreciate the men a little, who created the majority of things we know today.
I will admit women in the past got treated like shit, but then again they completely disregarded the fact that they had everything provided for them. a stress free life and sexual selection/social security in the blink of an eye as soon as you are born as a female you have these things.

View attachment 168225

Attachments

• 1574197801242.png
    1574197801242.png
  • 1574197805542.png
    1574197805542.png
  • 1574197809511.png
    1574197809511.png
muh period

• JFL
muh period

Muh mood swings.

Yes bitch if you're that weak and vulnerable then stay at home and stop trying to emulate Men. fucking Wahmen man.

• JFL
I will admit women in the past got treated like shit, but then again they completely disregarded the fact that they had everything provided for them. a stress free life and sexual selection/social security in the blink of an eye as soon as you are born as a female you have these things.
This might be, but women from that time period were more satisfied and happier with their life than current women today

• +1
This might be, but women from that time period were more satisfied and happier with their life than current women today
Yeah, look this study akhi

• Love it
Reactions: Aesthetic
this is not coming from a sexist standpoint like most inkwell on this site, but men on average are simply better at certain things, doesnt mean women are lesser or should have less opportunity but feminism/left wingers need to understand men and women are vastly different and not everyone can be a leader or suited for reforming policies in gov for example
it's true though. Men are biologically superior to women in many things. Which is the reason why the most succesful people are men.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
it's true though. Men are biologically superior to women in many things. Which is the reason why the most succesful people are men.
yeah i do agree but it’s still morally wrong to block equality of opportunity, instead. this should be done to allow the women and men of exceptional quality to succeed while letting less intelligent or motivated men and women to find their natural position in society as either a housewife or middle management beta bux respectively.

Not every woman is a Margaret Thatcher, exception not the rule

women are only good for sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and turkproducer
women are only good for sex
i would agree with the majority of modern women should not be pursued more then a fwb situation but when u find a good girl keep on to her until she rides CC

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf