Interview at uniform store

zubin

zubin

Iron
Got suggested for this job at a local uniform store by a friend. He said that the bosses can be difficult sometimes but that I could handle it. He lied because one Asian lady tried to mock me throughout the interview, talking about how I wouldn’t be a good employee due to my math grades (which are As??) and suggesting that I didn't play rugby because I don't have cauliflower ear (different positions = different amounts of damage, dumbass). I corrected her, and she just gave me a scowl. She was also quite repulsive to look at. At the end of the day, the other guy gave me a trial because he believed in me (or in my friend's recommendation), so I just have to hope for the best.

Modern slavery under the chinks, a black man can’t get a rest

a job is free money, why ddint u accept

• +1
Reactions: zubin and Korea
a job is free money, why ddint u accept

CUZ WAGESLAVING IS CUCKED BRO!!!!! JFL AT THE JEWS IM GONNA START A CAREER AS A MALE MODEL MOGGER AND JFL AT U WAGE CUCKS WHILE SLAYING!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter and asdvek
View attachment 2949954

CUZ WAGESLAVING IS CUCKED BRO!!!!! JFL AT THE JEWS IM GONNA START A CAREER AS A MALE MODEL MOGGER AND JFL AT U WAGE CUCKS WHILE SLAYING!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I accepted the job u retard, just hoping it doesn’t get in the way with my law internship

• +1
Reactions: Korea
View attachment 2949954

based
if you can find a way to live without a job then go for it, after all its what everyone wants, most people cant do that tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: IRL_Reject, <6PSLcel, zubin and 1 other person
femcell are pretty scary at workplace

• +1
Reactions: zubin
u ask her where ur kids and husband ? :no::no::no::no:

this is why you need to start your own business. Every employer couldn't give less of a shit about you. Youre a disposable subhuman to them always

• +1
Reactions: zubin