Interviewers help incel talk to a woman for the first time in documentary

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Master
Convinced they hire these fags to act mega autistic to take the mick :lul::feelsrope:
He talks to the woman at the end btw

No I won’t talk to a woman she’s going to accuse me of assault :fuk:

@SecularIslamist @yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @wsada @Jason Voorhees @JohnDoe @Chadeep @rand anon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, Patriot, The Grinch and 3 others
I’m taking a shit right now. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
imagine if she raped him

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Diarrhoea
Where do they find these retards? Every fucking 'documentary' or reporter that recruits "incels"are fucking @_MVP_ tier levels of schizo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Deleted member 45760, aber and 4 others
If his gonial angle is too high he may be accused of rape, yes. Welcome to 2024.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, wsada, Diarrhoea and 2 others
He's not wrong tho.

Where do they find these retards? Every fucking 'documentary' or reporter that recruits "incels"are fucking @_MVP_ tier levels of schizo.

I remember the guy in the video (Ben Zand) posted here last year asking to talk to people for his documentary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, SecularIslamist and Diarrhoea
Fuck Zandland.
Never interact with them.
This is what i sent them after filming with them
2C9E3921 B03C 43AC A50F 33751C06F03A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lifeless, kiyopon, The Grinch and 5 others
I remember the guy in the video (Ben Zand) posted here last year asking to talk to people for his documentary.
Tbh 99% of us are fakecel normies.

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Incels are unironically to aware of female strategies. We just know better then bluepilled ppl.
What most men understand in their death beds you can just learn in days browsing bp forums. Everything gets gray and bitter... We can't be delusional again even if we want to. Having to acknowledge that our last chance was teen love and we missed it is soul crushing. We know very well that nothing ever compares... There is not primal attraction for us. Before any woman in the streets reject us, we have already been marked by mother nature as unworthy of breeding. That's the thing...

• So Sad
Reactions: Diarrhoea